3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Yuuji97

Apr 9, 2018
just to be sure , did someone check that post for an update? i remember it had "SOON" instead of the links , maybe he updated them (of course he didn't , but who knows)

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
Dammit ! no Patrons willing to pay for an hypothetical translation ? Aww too bad - maybe were they fed up with being "milked" - in the wrong way.
What are the odds to see a release by the end of the year ? I really wonder ... NOT.

Reactions: pecard255
Apr 21, 2019
Lol so it happens when this update gentlemen Aorta you said on the 27th of the previous month is so far nothing I don't know about you but I'm starting to tell myself that this guy is screwing our mouths(n):unsure::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: RoxBud19

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
He is absolutly scammer. 29th Sept, he said it will take COUPLE DAYS to translate and release. 2 weeks but still nothing.

Belarus story was lie.
Other stories he said was lie.

Couple days means for Aorrta is month or more. You can check his patreon page and see how many times and since when he said "Couple days" for release.

I don't know how many Aorrta's patrons reading this thread but i am 100% sure about that; he is milking you guys since May. He keeps telling lies since 5 months and he will keep doing this.

I bet there will be NO UPDATE for October. He will milk you guys whole October and he will release update at November with 0,1% chance.

Still, your money, your decision. But don't be his cow to milk imo.
The game is already translated.He used the same translator excuse back in june or july. If he really sent the game to a translator back at that period the game should already be translated

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes