3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
My best guess is the "update" is mostly done but he's delaying out of some combination of scammy-ness and actual irl problems which he also exaggerates and uses as an outward excuse/cover. Prediction - he releases in late Nov then delivers a rushed final game around mid 2021. That would both preserve his credibility for a future project and draw in more patrons if/when he announces one.

If he had had someting to release he should have placed it on apatreon in due date in order to get new patrons. He develops games, if its possible to say in such a case, just for money, not for idealism.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Well obviously he isn't an idealist! But he clearly knows how to make VNs, potentially excellent ones at that. Unfortunately he *also* wants to get paid for doing far less work than is required to meet his commitments.
Whether he is capable to make an above-mentioned VN is a quastion. Indeed, he seems to know how these stuff works.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
No reason not to give credit where it's due. The concept/story is great and fits the targeted kinks perfectly, not to mention the milf-incest-corruption-harem pattern seems to be among the most popular/sought after on this site. Graphics easily match anything else I've seen on this site. This guy could be making a decent supplemental income (at least) even by OECD standards, if he were more reliable.
People hardly spend money for not reliable guys so that’s a necessary, must have, to meet deadlines. From my point of view I do not understand what is able to prevent him from releasing if he is REALLY able to make VN. So I presume he is not a guy who produce the stuff. He mentioned some team which Possibly involves Some such guys. But such guys do not work for the Beauty of his eyes. They need money... Aorrta do not pay them.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
He is clearly able to make VNs, the game has quite a bit of content. As for a team, I'm calling bs on that one. He can make this game if he wants to, but he just doesn't want to. Sad!
Thus from good faith point of view he must abandon the secret reloaded and stop raise funds from patrons. He did neither first nor second. It’s a very personal matter to do what you want unless you raise money from people. He is bound to perform his duties properly. He fails it constantly and intentionally. He must be punished.

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
I don't understand why in the previous pages it is no longer possible to see the preview image of version 4.2 which is about to be released ....

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
assumptions forecasts of the release of the update?
I have bad news for you, this here was his planned schedule:

aorrta seasons.png

Nothing, I repeat, nothing from season 2 has been released so far.
But yeah, apparently v0.4.2 is ready and just a couple of days away from being released because the translation is not done yet. Problem is, that was in August. He has been making other excuses since then.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Had me for a second too, but it actually is in 4.1.4. After Mary comes home wasted and you help her undress and compliment her breasteses, you leave the room but have the option to go back in and you get that scene. Just checked.
Thanks you

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
They probably went to his patreon and saw the same post on Sept 29 that we've pretty much hashed over since then.

If there is an actual update behind that payment barrier, one would believe it would of appeared somewhere else by now.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes