3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Mike3301

Jun 25, 2020
You know what? I guess this universe was developed by Aorrta or sth. :) 2020 is his tribute or some shit i guess

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm gonna throw in the towel...again on this one and move on like I previously intended on doing. To call it a sinking ship is an understatement. I get Aorrta is going through issues but so is everyone else in 2020, but to not even be considerate enough to keep his paid Patreons in the loop is unacceptable. He told me personally that he makes 5x more money working his main job than what he gets from Patreon, so if his job wants him to be dedicated 200% than he's gonna do it.

I actually have no problem with that, providing for your family is fine and admirable but the way he's going about it is all wrong. He's constantly saying that he doesn't have nearly enough to quit his main job and do this full time but how does he expect to garner in more Patreons when your track record is spotty? If you can't even commit to the simplest of deadlines then how does he expect fans to commit to him? Any Dev would tell you that this is a marathon not a sprint, you can't do a half ass job or have a history filled with inconsistencies and expect people to through their pocket books at you. It doesn't work like that in the real world, in a The Secret: Reloaded, perhaps.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I'm gonna throw in the towel...again on this one and move on like I previously intended on doing. To call it a sinking ship is an understatement. I get Aorrta is going through issues but so is everyone else in 2020, but to not even be considerate enough to keep his paid Patreons in the loop is unacceptable. He told me personally that he makes 5x more money working his main job than what he gets from Patreon, so if his job wants him to be dedicated 200% than he's gonna do it.

I actually have no problem with that, providing for your family is fine and admirable but the way he's going about it is all wrong. He's constantly saying that he doesn't have nearly enough to quit his main job and do this full time but how does he expect to garner in more Patreons when your track record is spotty? If you can't even commit to the simplest of deadlines then how does he expect fans to commit to him? Any Dev would tell you that this is a marathon not a sprint, you can't do a half ass job or have a history filled with inconsistencies and expect people to through their pocket books at you. It doesn't work like that in the real world, in a The Secret: Reloaded, perhaps.
Aorrta performed a fake release, mate. Thus he has committed a felony. Intentionally. Obviously it’s another matter than just doing nothing after declaration of templates.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes