3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

avenger73

May 27, 2020
Does he not remember the lies he has already told? He has said it just needed to be translated, and another time he said it just had to be uploaded, and then another time he just said it needed to be translated again. Now there are 200 renders to do still? Glad I stopped paying for this fiasco months ago. I decided to quit my main job (translation: they fired me because I could not meet my deadlines there too).

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
he saw end of the month and patreons going down so decided to milk it :D i think he doesnt know what we will do after this game finishes so decided to go with 1 project in whole life

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is this guy for real ?? Last time, game was sent to translator and now he dares to say that he has some renders left ??? To all new comers in this thread of F95, this is World Class Lie. And I discourage anyone to give a penny to this LIAR.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Its a very seldom case when I do not know what to say. We deal with a full absence of shame. I hardly believe in an existence of people who could evee buy such a bulshit lie. He represented us on completion of develpment and commence on a translation stage. Yesterday he said there had been 200 renders left undeveloped. I do not know what to say about Aorrta.

Aryan1995

Aug 18, 2019
I am a very patient guy. But this guy has stretched my patience line so thin it has become micro. Fine he lies, but doesn't he know how to continue the lie as such it could fit with his past statement and somewhat resembles the truth. Even a 2 year kid will figure out he is lying. I noticed it, there is pattern everytime a new excuse is out it is always at the end of each month and then he stretched the month then a new excuse. GOD

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
The guy lives and works in London but he still needs a translator and was not able to find one since june (if he really wanted one there's plenty of people here who would translate his game for free).

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
uhhhhh each render in that quality takes him 15-25 minutes??

i don´t think so that i want to see :unsure:

200 renders in 4-6 days??
damn he should teach some devs here how to make a nearly month amount of renders in 4-6 days.

Last edited:

longestman888

May 19, 2017
uhhhhh each render in that quality takes him 15-25 minutes??

i don´t think so that i want to see :unsure:

200 renders in 4-6 days??
damn he should teach some devs here how to make a nearly month amount of renders in 4-6 days.
Considering last time the dev said a couple of days for translation, 4-6 days in Aorrta’s dictionary means at least 3 months

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
The guy lives and works in London but he still needs a translator and was not able to find one since june (if he really wanted one there's plenty of people here who would translate his game for free).
Why does he need free help? When he can suck dry every month and get a new translator every month.

Reactions: Kermit79
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes