3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
"On hold"
For a translation update taking this long we better be getting some 1:1 PHD, Shakespearean level English.
I mean let's all be real... He's probably confused as to whether he should put a commas before and.

I swear, if when we get the next update (June-ish 2038), we get some Engirsh trash, I'm going to be so baffed: How does it take you a month plus to translate something just to misspell the word, 'what'!

thalendir

May 27, 2018
God damn..
Couldn't say better. I was dragged to patreon to support him following his release announcement. Looks like it was kind of a scam. Won't forget to mention that to patreon, I sure hope there is some latency or cash out process so he won't get his hand on the subs he is frauding.

Don't get me wrong, I know the guys is amateur and all, but seriously not a word for a month... this is the definition of scam :)

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Nothing surprises me anymore on account of this fella right here.. He always does this , at least have the decency to update it enough times so it has some content to uphold the project . "Sad Aorrta noises".

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
His has disappeared.:sneaky:
Who else is shocked ?? I never would've thought Aorrta could do this... and he worked sooo hard on that translation.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It will be back sonner or later.
Yeah, when or IF some of his patrons leave him again. Expect that in 1/2y, so the update is almost here, bois.:LOL:

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes