3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Barley

Oct 19, 2020
The patreon page has a post dated on the end of september. Maybe not available here yet? Not a Patron so can't peek on the post.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
By the time, BAK V0.7 comes out, let's say in 4-5 months, this one still won't be out. hahahaha

4-6 days ? What a joke. Dude should have started a stand-up career. He would be billionaire by now and make loads of World Tours. Such wasted talent :(

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
his last post was at the end of october, saying new release in 4-6 days. his 6 days was 8 days ago. all of the comments on the post are saying if the update isnt out at the end of the month they are dropping. people who were planning on dropping before the next payment cycle came out stopped because he came in at the end promising another update in a week. nothing. they wont be fooled twice. he is going to dip again when december starts.

LichtLux

Sep 26, 2019
Can someone tell me ?, i already extract the downloaded file to play on android and when it's done, i see apk icon and install it but when i was gonna play then a problem appear say that application stop

Reactions: Thicboifitboi

felipecb

Jan 26, 2020
Can someone tell me ?, i already extract the downloaded file to play on android and when it's done, i see apk icon and install it but when i was gonna play then a problem appear say that application stop
You have to put the obb folder in android/obb

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes