3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
"Removed prohibited content."
And what was deleted there?
My guess is probably all traces of incest. It supposedly happened months ago, but it’s not like the Dev or anyone was vocal or loud about so naturally people freaked out when axed the incest content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said 29th was the release of a ...
”Today is the release of a new episode. I am doing the final renders and building the game”
Then the 30th saw the release of:
” The Secret: Reloaded 0.4.3a - Christmas Edition ”

Game On!

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
JanisL
Quiet friend, anytime a fan makes a patch, remember that here that is the topic that is sold the most and what is prohibited is always achieved

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well if they're dumb enough to be on Tik Tok the bitch that bought the company is in with the Chinese CCP

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hmm .. so a tan is a step back?
That seems to be one interesting idea ...
Was watching some legacy movie and the feudals kept sayin about young women
some sort of compliment: women were so pale skinned they must be shining bright between them sheets.

Is that your fetish? Shiny skinned angels comeing 4 to carry you to that throbbing place you love?

Kamild90

Feb 28, 2019
Am I the only one annoyed by christmas or halloween updates in all games? 90% of them are bad.
Nope ,no only U
'm not interested because they have nothing to do with the main story.
Why is Time dedicated to these craps "Holiday" storys ?? if could be dedicated to the main story .

There is no logic here :)
unless you're doing it for Hobby

PS-And as for this developer, I have nothing to complaine. I just wonder if He creates music by himself or ??
Man This songs are definitely the best soundtrack of all games :)

Reactions: desmand

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
dialogue or images
I´m not sure if both, because I already asked in previous page, because I couldn´t find some images between MC and his mom. And also, I´m little confused because some images between them I don´t know to which version belong (the original game or some previous updates from this new game)

I mean, if you put the Ipatch, you will start naming her "mom".

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes