3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
remember pics from dev of MC and mom in kitchen grabbing her ass and molly watching on other side? and HJ from mary to MC too i thought that was in 0.4.2 update then i saw prohibited content removed from that update thats why i thought abuot that
Those scenes that you are describing, I have not found them playing the last version or 0.4.1.2 version.

Neither the scene when MC is jerking off meanwhile his mom is naked showing him her butt.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Those scenes that you are describing, I have not found them playing the last version or 0.4.1.2 version.

Neither the scene when MC is jerking off meanwhile his mom is naked showing him her butt.
i think that was deleted from update :) i could be wrong maybe next update he will ad those

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
Pretty haphazard find/replace of any mention of mother to Mary. Was talking to Lola about her mom and I called her "Your Mary" instead of "Your mother". Silly.

Reactions: Grelk

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
never played this game before but what is season 2? and where is season 1? do i have to play the abandoned version to understand this game?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the version 0.4.2a. Here is the download link.The patch must be updated when a new version comes out
Install guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Hi, is the updated incest mod for v0.4.3a coming?

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly, forcing players to restart the game and removing the 'Fast Forward' Text feature is down-right LOW.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
never played this game before but what is season 2? and where is season 1? do i have to play the abandoned version to understand this game?
nope. if i were u i wouldn’t play this game just to be disappointed at how lack of updates the dev shows, he claims he already had the previous update ready and gave a shit ton of excuses, and when the update actually comes out, not even a fraction of a content that he posted on his roadmap.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Does the tab button not work for you?
No, it doesn't. You still have to click, or press the spacebar to advance the text. If you look at the Settings, you see the Option to skip Unseen Text has been entirely removed. I get that Devs wants you to read their works, but for us who has been through it before, we like to skip ahead. Forcing you to endure it all over again because of minute changes is criminal!

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i use unren, can skip and fast-forward no problem
this game is sandbox, need the tag

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
After breakfast what I have to do, he won't let me do anything, time has passed and when I enter the living room I get an error when I enter it's all black I keep passing the time everything is the same

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Does this "Christmas edition" has or needs an incest patch? and the updates that "who knows IF" they'll come after this one, will they have incest content or incest patches? Does anyone know if he's still working on this game or is it going to be abandoned? because I think I read somewhere that he was having some real personal problems. :unsure:

It has been a long while since I played this game, the latest version I had was 0.4.1.4 and I think that one had incest content and an incest patch. :unsure:

Reactions: Belnick
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes