3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
what's new? how much content is added? tbh i didn't even download the last ver bc it virtually doesn't even add anything

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
incest in this game is just mother and son
I played this game very little.
to be honest I played only the old version.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
WWOWWOWOOWWOOWO an update!?!!?
WAIT?! Two blowjob scenes? JEESUS Christ, I thought we might get like 10 renders, but we've probably got something like 40, this really was an overdue Christmas present.
Can't wait for the next update in 2028.
I mean there might be a bug fix in a few years that adds 1 render idk?
let's just hope it does not get abandoned.... again.

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
WWOWWOWOOWWOOWO an update!?!!?
WAIT?! Two blowjob scenes? JEESUS Christ, I thought we might get like 10 renders, but we've probably got something like 40, this really was an overdue Christmas present.
Can't wait for the next update in 2028.
I mean there might be a bug fix in a few years that adds 1 render idk?
let's just hope it does not get abandoned.... again.
pls can you tell me where we can find the cristhmast content i donwload the udpate but dont know when y
the event come

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Ohh, man i was so scared that you made this great interactive story into some kind of shitty sandbox. But it's acctualy only nice quasi-sandbox. Game is great, good luck ;)(y)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Man, “Patch Incest” doesn't change the game's script when it starts. I already put where the exe is, in the GAME directory, but nothing. Problem in both android and pc ... at least with me.
know any solution? :(
yes i have.Could it be that you play the chrismas story?
Edit: i updated the incest patch

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzar and Kendra

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can you PLZ update the INCENT PATCH ?? :)
Hi, is the updated incest mod for v0.4.3a coming?
sorry for the late answer.Yesterday i came home 10:30 pm and i has only 1 hour to eat and relax a little because i had today work from 10am to 6pm.Anyway for the moment is it when i have time to update it.Today i will not do it and tommorow i don´t have to much time.Maybe on wednesday or thursday but i can´t promise that

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes.It is shit from one day late shift and the next day early shift so i didn´t had the time.I had actualy maybe 1 hour to eat and relax before i must go sleept yesterday.Maybe i can update the patch on wednesday or thursday
Well, I had a strong feeling you were extremely busy, so please don't put pressure on yourself at all. You do this as a favor for everyone else, and we are all grateful for your extra effort for this.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes