3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
im suck, in the hallyway at work, at evening time, no walk threw, when he goes to work alone after that work shift is finished, cant leave the building, just go around in a circle, not sure what to do, on normal game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does this "Christmas edition" has or needs an incest patch? and the updates that "who knows IF" they'll come after this one, will they have incest content or incest patches? Does anyone know if he's still working on this game or is it going to be abandoned? because I think I read somewhere that he was having some real personal problems. :unsure:

It has been a long while since I played this game, the latest version I had was 0.4.1.4 and I think that one had incest content and an incest patch. :unsure:
There is an incest patch, but I don't think it's been updated for v0.4.3a yet: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-secret-reloaded-v0-4-1-4-aorrta.49470/post-3588801 — I believe Gigan is very busy generally, though, so you'll want to give it some time.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
  • Angry
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
There is an incest patch, but I don't think it's been updated for v0.4.3a yet: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-secret-reloaded-v0-4-1-4-aorrta.49470/post-3588801 — I believe Gigan is very busy generally, though, so you'll want to give it some time.
Thanks for the reply, it has been a while since I played this game. So, just wait for an update of the incest patch for version V0.4.3a then?. it's okay, I can be patient, I just wanted to know because of the changelog post that said:

"v0.4.1.4
Removed prohibited content."

And I don't know if there was any new content and if that content has or can be played with an incest patch. Gigan's last update was on December 14th, so I wasn't sure if he'll make a new one. It's cool, I can wait. :cool:(y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If it not from Dev when i do not undestend who need it...
Were is differensce if MC call somobody mother or [any name] if it not contains differnt dialoges?
Personally I don't care whether there's incest content or not in a game. However, some games are written in such a way that without an incest patch they are practically unplayable. (A good example of this is Guy in Charge).

This game isn't bad at all without the familial references. As a bit of history for you, originally this game was called The Family Secret (as you can see on the OP). The dev redid the game, which became this one (thus the "Reloaded" in the name). At least as of v0.4.1.4, Patreon got up his ass about incest (which is a no-no there), so he edited the script so it's not there anymore.

However, for some people incest is a kink that they really enjoy. There are actually many adult games that officially don't include incest but in reality are intended to be incest stories: the aforementioned Guy in Charge, Sunshine Love, Shut Up and Dance, Away from Home, and so on. There are, of course, also several games that don't even remotely try to pretend that they don't include incest: Bad Bobby Saga, Light of My Life, Staying with Aunt Kate, Sins of the Father, TP: The Class Next Door, etc.

Beyond that, though, for those who played the original game, it feels a bit strange to not have Mary be his mother or Molly be his sister. Those characters were previously already defined, so not having the same relationships is a bit weird. But you are correct: the script now — other than some occasional errors where family references were "missed" (i.e., not omitted) — reads just fine without an incest patch.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
A LOT OF WORDS
You not undestend me... If pacth not provied by dev from start on his patreon page or here, on F95, when it no need it...
I mean, you can rename anyones you want by mother, sister, aunty just place you hnands in scripts... But realy, who need it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You not undestend me... If pacth not provied by dev from start on his patreon page or here, on F95, when it no need it...
I mean, you can rename anyones you want by mother, sister, aunty just place you hnands in scripts... But realy, who need it?
No one needs the patch, but there is nothing in the game's Settings that allows you to define things differently. Some people don't know how to modify scripts (or they don't want to), but they still want incest content. Like I said, I don't actually care myself either way, but some people really want it.
Leo-Shrug.gif

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
What are you talking about lol? Without the patch it's the "landlady", "My Mary" stuff. Those of us that played this game from the beginning are accustomed to MC calling her Mom and nothing else. So yes, the patch is needed.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. The back to back blowjob scenes still made of for.. whatever that was. Like honestly was that supposed to be for Halloween or something? Back to Molly she still called mc bro which made the scene intense to me, she has potential that girl.

• Wow
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so this game started many years ago and then was abandoned after you had wine with the mom and she got drunk and you hoped to get something.....then someone else took it over and tried to continue it and again it only went to the teasing "almost" part and then it was abandoned again...now it was restarted again(this thread) and once again it leads to almost getting something and then game was "destroyed" ? as the mother content was removed ?
If there ever was a blue balls game, then this game would be it :p

What are you talking about lol? Without the patch it's the "landlady", "My Mary" stuff. Those of us that played this game from the beginning are accustomed to MC calling her Mom and nothing else. So yes, the patch is needed.
I think it is the English barrier, English is not my native language, but I guess she/he mean that you can change character name yourself, with console or editing the scripts(if you good at such things), but if the game is not written a certain way it does not matter if you name x person mom.....

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I ma Panic XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
If Dev from beggining create "mother" like "land lady" when it is waht he want see it...
If Dev create 2 different ways, like in "Max's Life", were is she can both role have, when it another talk...

D

Deleted member 2264349

Probably already asked but... is there a reason to not have the rewind/skip text features? I really don't play these games for the dialogues, and prefer to only skim through the dialogue but still get what little out of it I can.

Any reason for not having them besides wanting to force people into reading the story?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes