3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

zebruh

May 6, 2019
For real? The whole relationship with Mary removed? Glad I red that in time, this basically kills the entire game for me.
yeah, i think I'm not gonna update the game anymore, there are ways to get around the Patreon filter but this ain't it.

Reactions: Pitczasy

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I'm really happy for the reloaded but damn the MC have 18years but is it normal that he's one head smaller than every girls ? (And i'm nice when i say one head)

Reactions: Marco 002

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
For real? The whole relationship with Mary removed? Glad I red that in time, this basically kills the entire game for me.
yeah, i think I'm not gonna update the game anymore, there are ways to get around the Patreon filter but this ain't it.
No incest patches. Does that mean there are no more scenes with Mery?
I think you misunderstand that what i wrote.Only the text is changed nothing more.The mc called mom only Mary.Aorrta is on patreon and there is forbidden incest so he must change the text for that.The most devs there used for they games like landlady or so but aorrta used mary for that.That is why i create the incest patch to change the text "back".

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.3aChristmasEdition APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: cib64

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
exculding the christmas content that also was awfully short, the update was terribly short, and seeing a queen's gambit screenshot in game proves that the renders are pretty recent, proving that dude lied and did absolutely nothing during all these months of excuses. Well I hope the train is on good rails now but i'd hate to have been one of his patrons.

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1340, in script
jump se2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05Out
ScriptError: could not find label 'sse2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1340, in script
jump se2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05Out
File "D:\Igre\State of Decay 2\State.of.Decay.2-CODEX\Renpy\TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Igre\State of Decay 2\State.of.Decay.2-CODEX\Renpy\TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition--pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sse2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition 0.4.3a
Fri Jan 01 17:13:42 2021
THIS IS IN THE MARY ROOM SETTINGS BUTTON

Reactions: FastBullet

Kageshima

Jun 17, 2017
I've played through some of this - not very much though. Kinda just lost interest. It wasn't the story so much as the gameplay. The presentation is freaking nice, but when it takes me like five minutes to figure out how to leave a place...

Someone do me a huge favor. Spoil the everloving shit out of the story for me? I mean, really break it down. Or point me to where I can go for that.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I don't know what the hell is going on but the renders look worse than they used to be.

2018:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2020:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:WutFace:

Give us back Mary!
Yeah i was playing this christmas update yesterday and i was looking at Mary and she did not look as good as before. The renders were not as sharp as they used to be. I was not sure was it just me or what, so i loaded a save from the previous updates and there the renders looked better. I sure hope that he rushed this christmas episode and that is the reason the renders are not as polished, and that in the future updates he will be back to the high quality renders this game was known for.
I mean the reason why people are still following this game are the high quality renders, and if all we are going to see in the future is going to be as this update, combined with his attitude and long waiting time between updates i think that even the people who are still following this game after all the lies are going to lose interest.

Reactions: Hadgar

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I love that "The Secret" is back, I definitely like it more than the original version. I like the transitions between scenes, it makes it look like a TV series which makes the experience even more pleasant.

Incredible animations, better renders, the music is great. I certainly expect more from "The Secret"

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes