3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
long story short the releationship between the mc and Mary
This could be joke right? So you are telling us he is living with his ''Landlady'' and with his ''Roommate'' instead of ''Mom'' and ''Sister'' ? Incest path changes this? Or we lost that reality touch?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
This could be joke right? So you are telling us he is living with his ''Landlady'' and with his ''Roommate'' instead of ''Mom'' and ''Sister'' ? Incest path changes this? Or we lost that reality touch?
Dev changed all reference of "mom" to Mary and "sister" to Molly. He avoided using "landlady" and "roommate". And yes the incest patch by gigan changes the "your Mary" back to "your mom" and "your Molly" back to "your sister".

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I think you misunderstand that what i wrote.Only the text is changed nothing more.The mc called mom only Mary.Aorrta is on patreon and there is forbidden incest so he must change the text for that.The most devs there used for they games like landlady or so but aorrta used mary for that.That is why i create the incest patch to change the text "back".
Thank you for clarifying this matter.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the version 0.4.3a Christmas Edition. Here is the download link.The patch must be updated when a new version comes out
Install guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Hi, but in the last upadate 0.4.3a i see a lot of discussion with "Mary" instead of Mom, since the sister arrive to home

There is also the name of the room "Mary's Room" and Mary's Bathroom

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hi, but in the last upadate 0.4.3a i see a lot of discussion with "Mary" instead of Mom, since the sister arrive to home
it has nothing to do with that
its because the Dev Aorrta is on Patreon and they don't allow games that have sexual relations with parents or siblings
so developers use landlady or the character name in place of mom

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

There is also the name of the room "Mary's Room" and Mary's Bathroom
can you maybe make an screenshot? but you used the incest patch correct?
if i remember the patch was corect working in the 0.42 version

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
can you maybe make an screenshot? but you used the incest patch correct?
if i remember the patch was corect working in the 0.42 version
Yes in 0.42 work; but now there is the update 0.43a and also the Patch for the 0.43a, but there is also the Name Mary

asawin18

May 1, 2018
i need help, i stuck after sleep with Molloy and breakfast with Mary i can't do anything just explore the house. My quest NOTES left
Lingerie for Vicki, Sort out the Storage, Design Courese for Shannon... i can't go out side what i can do for finish the quest :cautious:

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
What is new in this update?? Can anyone tell me? And where did it end? Because my game ended abruptly when mc, Vickie and Jerry are in the car and we discussing about the robbery.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes in 0.42 work; but now there is the update 0.43a and also the Patch for the 0.43a, but there is also the Name Mary
Where didn´t work the patch? i don´t have the time to play again the complete game.In the intro the patch is working.Press ingame the s key on your keyboard.The game makes then an screenshot in the main folder from this game and then attach this file here

Dec 9, 2020
What is new in this update?? Can anyone tell me? And where did it end? Because my game ended abruptly when mc, Vickie and Jerry are in the car and we discussing about the robbery.
Start a new game, pick christmas episode rather than the regular story. Regular story still ends at that part in the car.

Reactions: arronchazy

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
Start a new game, pick christmas episode rather than the regular story. Regular story still ends at that part in the car.
Yes that was my main concern. Where to click for Christmas episode... Because where it is written on main page the click on Christmas episode doesn't work .. :/

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It appears that at least one of the mini-game tasks is bugged, "Sort Out The Storage". I did complete it; the last room was the kitchen and I did put all items in all three places, ending with the bar-stools. But immediately after I placed the bar-stools, a conversation was triggered with Mom, which may have interrupted..... something.

In any case, in the Notes on the phone it still shows the kitchen is not complete, so the task is not showing "(Completed)", it still shows needing to do the kitchen.

Is this happening for anyone else?

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
It appears that at least one of the mini-game tasks is bugged, "Sort Out The Storage". I did complete it; the last room was the kitchen and I did put all items in all three places, ending with the bar-stools. But immediately after I placed the bar-stools, a conversation was triggered with Mom, which may have interrupted..... something.

In any case, in the Notes on the phone it still shows the kitchen is not complete, so the task is not showing "(Completed)", it still shows needing to do the kitchen.

Is this happening for anyone else?
yes

Reactions: TheSidewinder
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes