3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
578896_Doc_Holliday_-_You_May_Go_Now.gif I just love The Secret Reloaded by Aorrta!
I can't wait to hopefully get my job promotion so I can become a contributing member of the devs patreon. Because the developer needs to continue sharing his gift of creating games that are just so damn entertaining

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
just some quick slap and pump models 4 the hollydays .. not much about models, but about the man eating.
Enjoy being on the menu, gamer.

Reactions: Shaqmet

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Screenshot (14).png well the thing is, it's actually been like this since the beginning, before this christmas thing, it's the same models. The thing about Vicki was just a joke, she's sexy and has pretty eyes and everything.

But even from the front Molly is just...idk, it's like someone squished her head, pulled her forehead forward, gave her the creepiest lips or smile ever and made her eyes somewhat look like she has down syndrome from certain angles.

Reactions: driverman

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just tried playing this new Christmas Edition (with the Incest Patch), and AVG identified it as a "Threat", and quarantined it.

xRiseAndFallx

Jun 8, 2019
Also am I missing something? I just got kicked out of the company (was playing on 0.3) and after downloading 0.43a all the new content is having Molly move in, chatting with the Mom in the kitchen, getting a legjob from the new job girl and planning the burglary?
It says to be continued when in the car for the burglary and I can't do anything else except chat in kitchen with Mary.
How do I access the Christmas special? And where did I miss something else?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Also am I missing something? I just got kicked out of the company (was playing on 0.3) and after downloading 0.43a all the new content is having Molly move in, chatting with the Mom in the kitchen, getting a legjob from the new job girl and planning the burglary?
It says to be continued when in the car for the burglary and I can't do anything else except chat in kitchen with Mary.
How do I access the Christmas special? And where did I miss something else?
To access the Christmas Special, start a new game, enter name. It will look like a split screen. The Christmas special is the right side.

Reactions: luisar018
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes