3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone!

Small update!

We are requesting you feedback and we need suggestions!

I am working on the script and it is almost ready to send it to the proofreaders.

I do have some questions.
What would you love to see in the next update (the update after this update) ?

Also, how was the "english" in the Christmas edition ? Is there any feedback to have?

What else do you want to see?

Thank you :) With love from Aorrta team!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hello everyone!

Small update!

I am working on the script and it is almost ready to send it to the proofreaders.

Also, how was the "english" in the Christmas edition ? Is there any feedback to have?

Christmas event was great, some typos were visible but it was awesome ( those outfits were cute, we want to see them more often)
Thanks for work
I have questions:
Does developer thought about adding wallpapers for f95 fans?
Dev is planning titjob scenes in further updates?
And most important question: do we get a threesome scene (ff/m)?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hi
v0.4.1.4
Removed prohibited content.
Minor bug fixes
what is this? was this removed content from that version or only mom changed to mary name? nobody can answer that to me
As you know icest is prohibited in patreon
In patreon version of game mom is Mary, dunno who she's to mc but after using incest patch - she's mom again
Many promising games was removed from patreon cause incest tag was added ( i think first relase was removed due 'no-to-incest in games' - patreon's rule)

Reactions: luisar018

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Hello everyone!

Small update!

in general, the Christmas edition was good, but the story about little red hood (furry* or something like that about the wolf) caused more disgust and did not really fit into the atmosphere :unsure:
this is just my opinion...no offense ;)

carlocahero

Apr 22, 2020
Hello everyone!

Small update!

suggestion, they could include the Spanish language, that would give them an even wider audience

Reactions: luisar018

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
As you know icest is prohibited in patreon
In patreon version of game mom is Mary, dunno who she's to mc but after using incest patch - she's mom again
Many promising games was removed from patreon cause incest tag was added ( i think first relase was removed due 'no-to-incest in games' - patreon's rule)
but you remember previews with lola sex scenes and mary in kitchen behind table? where those scenes gone

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Mary in that picture Bogdan posted looks different, both her face and tits, her face looked different in the Christmas edition too. It looked better before imo, render looked more polished or maybe it is just the weird angle i do not know but it just feels different.

About what i want to see in the future are 2 things, more Mary and more Lola, whatever the content is.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
but do they have the same images and animations or are there differences between this version and the previous version of The Family Secret?

Mike3301

Jun 25, 2020
Hello everyone!

Small update!

Great Job. Loved the previous works.. Christmas episode was pretty beautiful piece of work as a small update. However, English was good too.
Would love to see some actions with Mary in the next episode <3 Good luck

D

Deleted member 1954024

Hello everyone!

Small update!

Hello mister Bogdan and thanks for taking the time to ask us questions even here on f95, i really apreciatte it. I'm not gonna ask for certain content like many other people, i just want to let you know that this is a very high potential project i've been following it since it's very beginning. Please don't focus on putting out certain content, instead try to make it good all around that's the secret to success. Sure i would like to see mostly Mary content but i have seen how games go when they focus too much on one character and leave behind the rest.

I think the english was a step up from the previous releases. Also the animations are very good keep it up.

Thank you for working on this project and trying to sort things out with the playerbase even here on f95 especially when the main dev Aaorta is showing no significant signs of care.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Bogdan S.
What do I want to see for the next updates indiscriminate sex with mother and sister regarding the Christmas translation? I quite liked something short but delicious I wish the dialogues with mother and sister were warmer as the game progresses I also wish I had the opportunity to buy lingerie for them
:love: :sneaky: :p

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
I don't know whether the devs are aware or not but an italian piracy site is selling the game and claiming it as their own:
There is also a discussion page on this forum: https://f95zone.to/threads/italian-...claiming-to-own-the-copyright-for-them.25212/
Thank you so much! We did write up some emails!

Christmas event was great, some typos were visible but it was awesome ( those outfits were cute, we want to see them more often)
Thanks for work
I have questions:
Does developer thought about adding wallpapers for f95 fans?
Dev is planning titjob scenes in further updates?
And most important question: do we get a threesome scene (ff/m)?
I think we have some old ones? At this moment we are focusing to release on time, after this release we will see about some wallpapers for f95 fans.
Probably.

suggestion, they could include the Spanish language, that would give them an even wider audience
Still debating on it.

but you remember previews with lola sex scenes and mary in kitchen behind table? where those scenes gone
Sometimes some previews / scenes dont make it to the final deal. We rework a lot of stuff.
But maybe they will come back!

Mary in that picture Bogdan posted looks different, both her face and tits, her face looked different in the Christmas edition too. It looked better before imo, render looked more polished or maybe it is just the weird angle i do not know but it just feels different.

About what i want to see in the future are 2 things, more Mary and more Lola, whatever the content is.
It's the same. We upgraded to RTX3090; I am not a render guy, but i think i asked Aorrta to do a quick pic for you guys. I had the same feeling that it looks different, but it's the same model.

but do they have the same images and animations or are there differences between this version and the previous version of The Family Secret?
Dm me the question, i dont quite understand it.

There are no scenes with the mom yet, right?
There are some.

Hello mister Bogdan and thanks for taking the time to ask us questions even here on f95, i really apreciatte it. I'm not gonna ask for certain content like many other people, i just want to let you know that this is a very high potential project i've been following it since it's very beginning. Please don't focus on putting out certain content, instead try to make it good all around that's the secret to success. Sure i would like to see mostly Mary content but i have seen how games go when they focus too much on one character and leave behind the rest.

I think the english was a step up from the previous releases. Also the animations are very good keep it up.

Thank you for working on this project and trying to sort things out with the playerbase even here on f95 especially when the main dev Aaorta is showing no significant signs of care.
I have been following it too from the very beginning! We will try our best.!!

Thank you, i really appreciate it
I wish the dialogues with mother and sister were warmer
We will work on it!

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes