3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
It is not working... Although i have downloaded this patch again, still getting the same error...
Here you can find full text of error ;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1340, in script
jump se2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05Out
ScriptError: could not find label 'sse2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Cez\Programlar\Winrar 0.571 64x\TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Cez\Programlar\Winrar 0.571 64x\TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition--pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition 0.4.3a
Mon Jan 18 00:27:00 2021

Reactions: luisar018

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
we are all humans and have a personal life. I would say he is trying now to be better :)
Thank you for putting yourself outthere for Aorrta. But considering his track record please let F95 community know if there might be possible delays before hand or a few previews to confirm things are progressing. Cheers

Reactions: Ekzar and luisar018

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Here you can find full text of error ;

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
When do you have download the patch? because in the patch is not written "sse2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05".Can you maybe attach your zz_patch.rpy file? The only think what could happen is that if you used the earlyer version there and save it in the scene that the game used the old code for that.Load a savegame before this.Maybe this could help

Last edited:

Anonymous FapperV

Jun 23, 2020
Hello everyone!

Small update!

We are requesting you feedback and we need suggestions!

I am working on the script and it is almost ready to send it to the proofreaders.

I do have some questions.
What would you love to see in the next update (the update after this update) ?

Also, how was the "english" in the Christmas edition ? Is there any feedback to have?

What else do you want to see?

Thank you :) With love from Aorrta team!
when will update 4.4 come out ?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Bogdan S. You seem like a good guy, quite invested in what you are doing. Just wish Aortta would drop here from time to time. Dude got talent, but man, he's got a long way to go to get the lost trust back. This is not a critic, but an objective observation. Hope you don't take it the wrong way.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
he is regaining patreons :) by now easily he could have got minimum 1k patreons if he wasnt out all the time next update could be crucial because if update will be very good people will start support him again and regain traction dont f*ck up again Aorrta ;)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
When do you have download the patch? because in the patch is not written "sse2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05".Can you maybe attach your zz_patch.rpy file? The only think what could happen is that if you used the earlyer version there and save it in the scene that the game used the old code for that.Load a savegame before this.Maybe this could help
I have seen another file named as "zz_patch.rpyc" in the same folder where the original patch file located. Problem has been solved after deleting this file. Thank you for your help bro...

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks to all who said I didn't have to play the other one and just dove into this. Totally binged through the current build and now anxiously awaiting the new release like everyone else.

Reactions: parqueo

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Bogdan S. when the update will come? As plan, I mean
Nothing changed. We are still trying to hit 6feb.

Do you plan to show or clarify through scenes what Mary was doing at the "business meeting"?
If we would say what happened there, then you will have expectations. Just imagine it and maybe you will see it in a new update:)

Question: Do I have to play the original to play this one? Or should I just jump right into this?
No! You can just play this one.

Thank you for putting yourself outthere for Aorrta. But considering his track record please let F95 community know if there might be possible delays before hand or a few previews to confirm things are progressing. Cheers
Hmm. Alright! As far as i know, we hope for no delays, but life is complicated. We will think about previews.

when will update 4.4 come out ?
We are trying to release it on 6 February 2021

Bogdan S. You seem like a good guy, quite invested in what you are doing. Just wish Aortta would drop here from time to time. Dude got talent, but man, he's got a long way to go to get the lost trust back. This is not a critic, but an objective observation. Hope you don't take it the wrong way.
Aorrta comes here from time to time to lurk. He dosent have time to chat, so i took that responsibility. We will try to get your trust back! To get your trust back, means we have to work 10 times hard and get better and ON TIME releases.

Thank you everyone!
With love from Aorrta team!

linhhh.d

Dec 3, 2020
Nothing changed. We are still trying to hit 6feb.

If we would say what happened there, then you will have expectations. Just imagine it and maybe you will see it in a new update:)

No! You can just play this one.

Hmm. Alright! As far as i know, we hope for no delays, but life is complicated. We will think about previews.

We are trying to release it on 6 February 2021

Aorrta comes here from time to time to lurk. He dosent have time to chat, so i took that responsibility. We will try to get your trust back! To get your trust back, means we have to work 10 times hard and get better and ON TIME releases.

Thank you everyone!
With love from Aorrta team!
Do you guys have Discord Server ? :D

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes