3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
well he reached patreon goal so now he can hire other dev to write this for now...i dont see why not. Damn so many people predicted that when he gets more patreons he will be out again :/ aorrta is sick every couple of months

Fear

Jun 18, 2017
1.jpg
JAN 29, 2021 AT 8:18 AM

Hi

Hello. unfortunately I have a covid. the temperature lasts the 5th day. the smells are gone. it is a little difficult to breathe. I have already bought the antibiotics prescribed by the doctor. I will prick them. thank you all for your understanding. take care of yourself!

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
If it's true, then I can say: guys, you are so funny)) You really thought that update will come in date?) Its aorrta, come on, I hope just this game will take an update early, then icstor will end MC)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kermit79

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
He is strange fellow he wants make money and do full-time workings on games but at the same time he doesnt... I said long ago he needs to dedicate himself to games and patreons will arrive and he can quit his jobs or shit and make living from creating games

• Thinking Face

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
he's lying, it's just another excuse. how many times does he need to do this for people to understand. he doesn't care how low he'll go to make an excuse.

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
if he really is sick (covid19), than this is very bad timing! he was rebuilding trust to his patreons and now this - another delay but he promised it will not. i am very disappointed because i wanted to give him a last chance - but if he really has covid i wish him to get well soon.

however, this game could be so good - one of the best here - and he also could have a lot of more success on patreon and so financially too.

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
His followers only jumped from 200 to 500 patreons and the smartest thing to do is to invent excuses again to do nothing, if I could do this project I would dedicate my life to it after seeing the enormous growth it has just had, if it were just a A little dedicated could grow his patreon triple in half a year but he's too lazy to want to.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Also sadly, i have some announcement to make.
The game will probably get delayed a bit! Aorrta isnt feeling well, he has high temperature and did a covid test to see if he has it;
But again his body temp fluctuates to much at this time, from 37 to 39.6 to 38 and so on.
I know all of us are horny and want to play the game. But again, you know how it is when you have health problems.

He didnt told me if the game will be delayed at all or so, but i am just telling you guys in advance just to know.
Don't worry, none of us sane people believed Aorrta and thought it was coming out in February.

Last edited:

worlddog1

Oct 4, 2018
Bogdan S. will we get that handjob scene with Mary in the next update? and at the start when the MC meets everyone in the office you get the idea that glenn went and fuck Mary in her office or is that how it suppose to be?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 1009382
JAN 29, 2021 AT 8:18 AM

Hi

Hello. unfortunately I have a covid. the temperature lasts the 5th day. the smells are gone. it is a little difficult to breathe. I have already bought the antibiotics prescribed by the doctor. I will prick them. thank you all for your understanding. take care of yourself!
Is Aorrta dying? :cry:

Again, there's a lot of misunderstanding or not the appropriate use of antibiotics taking place. And, the more the bacteria are exposed to antibiotics through treatments that are unnecessary, they will develop resistance. And with COVID, there's a very large expansion in the number of patients with respiratory disease where patients might feel the urge to take an antibiotic, while in reality COVID is not a bacteria, it's a virus.

And, the use of these antibiotics will not treat them but it will create resistance among bacteria that already exists in our bodies. So, it’s a very complex scenario, Vismita, but the bottom line is antibiotics should not be prescribed unless there's a clear medical indication for them.

[...]

It's very important to realize that we do not need to give antibiotics to patients who are isolated with COVID-19 in their homes, because they have mild disease.

And, to only be receiving antibiotics if they are significantly ill, where the healthcare provider is suspicious of – on top of the COVID-19 – the patient having a bacterial infection. And, this needs to be done by a prescription of a healthcare provider.
Bogdan S. you are not dying, are you?

:cry::cry:

• Wow
Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes