3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

avenger73

May 27, 2020
News. Aorrta has COVID and it's bad.
He is doing some sort of treatment.
The update will be delayed until View attachment 1014488 further notice

He will probably die. If he is left in the hands of a trained medical professional, and that is the work they did, he is in major trouble. R.I.P. Aorrta!

Seriously though, that is the worst tape job I have ever seen, and it just solidifies that he is lying and milking his patreon's for another month.

Bogdan S. (Aorrta), please don't be that naive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kermit79

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
In my humble opinion, there are no monsters in this thread. People in general, including me, want to believe him and have compassion for him. Covid is indeed not a joke. The main problem is that all the past years lies created solid doubts and sarcasm in everyone's mind.

You guys certainly know of the tale " The boy who cried wolf ". Here's the perfect example. Not the same story, but the substance is the same. When real shits hit you, who will trust you if you kept on lying before ? That's the sad truth, even though we want to sympathize.

s.1988

Jun 9, 2020
The only thing that surprises me is that he didn't use Covid as an excuse sooner

But if it's real, good luck and I hope he gets well soon

saif1234

Apr 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1340, in script
jump se2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05Out
ScriptError: could not find label 'sse2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1340, in script
jump se2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05Out
File "D:\# Games Setup\The Secret Reloaded [v0.4.3a]\TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\# Games Setup\The Secret Reloaded [v0.4.3a]\TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition--pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sse2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
TheSecretReloaded-043a-Christmas-Edition 0.4.3a
Tue Feb 02 15:47:45 2021

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
dude i was like when is this comming out & i'm like look at the forum and like oh wow suprise it's freaking delayed again.

Just be honest to your plegders and yourself

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I survived Covid 19 succesfully in the late of the August, 2020. Exepting first 2 days thre were no obstacles to working with PC. Obvioulsy Aorrta has too many troubles to develope VNs succesfully. I wonder what is a next circumatnces he blames on delay. Nevertherles, like in the some famous rock opera: his glamour is increasing. Osannah, Aorrta. Ossannah, Superstar....

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
:D

it's a false positive.

Also sadly, i have some announcement to make.
The game will probably get delayed a bit! Aorrta isnt feeling well, he has high temperature and did a covid test to see if he has it;
But again his body temp fluctuates to much at this time, from 37 to 39.6 to 38 and so on.
I know all of us are horny and want to play the game. But again, you know how it is when you have health problems.

He didnt told me if the game will be delayed at all or so, but i am just telling you guys in advance just to know.
4wf2xv.jpg

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
aorrta maybe missing all his deadlines but at least he delivers something once in a while, and taking in mind he doesnt have that much support on patreon i see no reason for freeloaders to be mad about him. though kinda sad state of events that he needs to prove that he is not lying about his medical condition
edit: fuck me, he has got almost 500 patrons, well he might want to actually deliver something for them

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Despite having a team and a sufficient amount of donations aorrta is not capable to perform the promises. I wonder if anyone yet trust in the successful completion of the game. These strange people should have a faith to yeti or something like that. Either way they face an incredible thing.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Antibiotics are useless against virus. Those are against bacteria. I call this another scam.
You know what? I was already typing something for you. You dont deserve any explanation at all. Just keep in mind English isnt his native language ;).

Bogdan S. will we get that handjob scene with Mary in the next update? and at the start when the MC meets everyone in the office you get the idea that glenn went and fuck Mary in her office or is that how it suppose to be?
Cant reveal anything :)
Is Aorrta dying? :cry:

Bogdan S. you are not dying, are you?

:cry::cry:
No, he will get better I hope!
I am vaccinated already and will get the second shot too soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mike3301
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes