3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
So his new ace up the sleeve is COVID? Lol, we used to joke that he was gonna say that for the past delay. COVID doesn't hinder you to work on PC unless it is critical. My colleagues having COVID were all doing work from home and logging even more hours than me (still someone needed to be admintted to ICU and one of my family members passed away due to COVID).

Nevertheless, it is never a good idea to joke about any illness hope he gets healed. I still believe this game still is one of the top games out there.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I just finished this game, it is gorgeous, even better than the Milfy City, I have not seen better yet, the plot is so interesting, as if you are watching a TV series, everything is done very competently. I'm really looking forward to continuing, the developer is underestimated. Can you please tell me more games where there is also a lot of foot fetish?

F-Zairo

Oct 19, 2020
I'm really looking forward to continuing, the developer is underestimated.
But that developer continually gets beaten by the fascist police and keeps catching the coronavirus, why do you nurture the hope that he will ever finish his game ? :unsure:

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
If I was a leader and if I wanna destory my enemy country, I become a sponsor of Aorrta and send him to that country and I have no need to anything, because Aorrta is a lightning rod, he magnet any worse thing around the world onto himself.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
My man is probably chased by secret agencies as we speak and internationally searched by the police. He can barely keep his family safe from those who want to use it as leverage against him. Recently attacked with a biological weapon, known as COVID-19, he only has antibiotics and vodka at his disposal. It's a life and death situation.

PRC_169490846.jpg

My guy is a national hero, struggling everyday for survival, and YOU're acting like BABIES:
"Where's my mommy game?" *owhaaa*
"I want mommy!"
sw_m.jpg

PS:
(joking aside)
Aorrta, I hope you get better soon!

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Really just makes you appreciate NLT. Really in a tier of his own.
8 pictures, 3 animations and 12 lines of dialogue per month, plus an absolute shit ton of elementary grade level puzzles and backtracking in RPGmaker, all that wrapped into a generic story with zero character development and voodoo instead of a real relationship building? No thanks.

Last edited:

chilliam

Jan 16, 2020
8 pictures, 3 animations and 12 lines of dialogue per month, plus an absolute shit ton of elementary grade level puzzles and backtracking in RPGmaker, all that wrapped into a generic story with zero character development and voodoo instead of a real relationship building? No thanks.
to be fair, i'd rather have 5 minutes of gameplay every 2 weeks than 5 minutes of gameplay every 6 months to a year. regardless of quality

Reactions: Kermit79

JustAQuickFap_

Oct 8, 2017
The contexts for sexy times are great and all but deadass I wanna keep playing this game just to keep picking up more bangers. The music selection here is fuckin' serene

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
the update does not come out there is still a problem or the game is abandoned?
I do not understand ?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes