3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
New cases of ebola erupting again. Aorrta, please stay away from Africa.
Do not fear.
He has a whole team to collect antibiotics against this bad Ebola virus. :whistle: (If you lie, it should be at least a good one and with the facts strait or of the sort which ar hard to verifiy.)

Fun(?) aside. For real.
It's a pity the state for this project(s) and the members is like this. The game was fun and asset quality was good. Why all the sh*t instead of going on creating something nice and be rightful proud? :(

[Just to be clear about this: If one gets really sick or in problems, whatever it is, i wish this person the best and a fast recovery.]

Last edited:

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Bogdan - make an update, do not rush, do not pay attention to morons. The most important thing is to do and be sure to release the update without bugs). Your project is one of the most promising.

D

Deleted member 1954024

He is feeling well ish and will start work soon.

There ya go; Copy paste from discord chat with me and him.
No way he's releasing at the end of February even if all goes well with his health, we all know that. In reality it would be decent if he released by mid march but i still doubt it.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
I found a glitch. after getting to the flat, and going through to check the place out. I went into settings, and couldn't get fully back to the game. I found that I could still access the buttons to navigate and talk, but the pic was still of the settings screen.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
And now we will surely have some news surely at the end of March
According to the patreon, he didn't give a deadline, it was supposed to be new content in this month of February , but Aorrta had "covid-19", he didn't divulge any date.

Reactions: parqueo
Dec 30, 2020
people in this scene, how do you know the door is closed, three men are fucking mom with all her holes .. guess? .. yes? why is there no tagda scene?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes