3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
when does the new version wake up? and in this game the son will be able to fuck his mother or sister at last?
The new version should come out in the next few days, but it has no date, as said in the comments above, the person responsible for the game was with covid-19, but it seems that it is already better

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
The new version should come out in the next few days, but it has no date, as said in the comments above, the person responsible for the game was with covid-19, but it seems that it is already better
Im sorry but who say update coming in next few days ?

• Haha
Reactions: Bolero

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Im sorry but who say update coming in next few days ?
On January 12, 2021 at 15:22 It was announced that a new version would be released on February 6, is what we understand from the post in the patreon. In the meantime Aorrta stayed with covid-19, and only got better after that date. Soon to suggest that it will be released in the next few days because the version was due out on February 6th.

Reactions: Ara-sH

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
as expected, he misses the deadlines, breaks his promises, make another excuses and we don´t hear/see any word from him...
i trusted him again, but this was the last time... i will cancel my support again. one time a lier, every time a lier!

guys don´t expect anything from him in the near future! otherwise you will get disappointed!

Reactions: Kermit79

Woeml

May 15, 2018
I wonder why does the Ctrl has skipping function but the setting of this game does not have that. So will the next update bring rewind text and skipping into this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bolero

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I wonder why does the Ctrl has skipping function but the setting of this game does have skipping option. So will the next update will bring rewind text and skipping into this game?
I Think something will be implement here 1613916730991.png

I really missing it too :)

But, if your are save, the ren'py has history of the game, you can use ctrl after play all game one first time.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
as expected, he misses the deadlines, breaks his promises, make another excuses and we don´t hear/see any word from him...
i trusted him again, but this was the last time... i will cancel my support again. one time a lier, every time a lier!

guys don´t expect anything from him in the near future! otherwise you will get disappointed!
This sucks, i wait will not happening again, if not, i really will be make same

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
It may not have skipping but I really need rewind or scroll back button because sometimes I accidentally click pass over some texts or beautiful moments :((

In my game, I'm having certainty of having this function, it is really very useful, I particularly like to see the history and the art of the game and sometimes I also miss some good moments by clicking unintentionally, especially when the screen goes black for a few seconds , without me knowing what's going on.

Let's wait, I hope it comes in the next version. I'll send a message on patreon, it's a very simple thing to do.

Reactions: Woeml

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
I've realized that rewind and skipping sometimes work, sometimes they do not :|||. I don't know it's bug or being restricted.
I think he tries to restrict it, but when developing this feature it is very important, so maybe he left it in the code by accident in some parts lol ;

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Oh, if you use ctrl and scrolling at the "covid things to do", it will be available when you play main story :\

This game has some scenes like that, at a certain moment you put the character to sleep and you can go back to her room to do other things, but if you go to sleep, you miss this event.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I know they probably won't read anything we put here, but they need to be careful with copyright issues, they use a lot of company names and logo's that have copyright on them, for example the half life logo, be careful.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
this poor dude. There is always something bad happening in his life.

chto ti pytaeshza skazat lol
In the order to be certain, these guys have too much troubles to be a successful developers of VNs.Some ordinary people would hardly find as many troubles as they already did.

Reactions: Kermit79
Dec 30, 2020
this poor dude. There is always something bad happening in his life.

chto ti pytaeshza skazat lol
I hatel will find out when the door is closed in this episode, then the peasants who find it there are fucking her yes?

Doesn't they tell a patsemu etat episode?

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
I hatel will find out when the door is closed in this episode, then the peasants who find it there are fucking her yes?

Doesn't they tell a patsemu etat episode?
No, they're not. They are here for inheritence of the company. The woman behind the black wearing man will take over the company, which i dont remember the cause. Most probably from there on you'll try to get back your company which also you took first steps of the operation in the previous episode.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes