3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Sooo... is this masterpiece still going on? Should we wait for an update? :unsure:
It's still in progress, but the last msg on patreon was 3 weeks ago, it's hard to believe, the development is not at all transparent,

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys.

The development of the game was a little delayed due to side effects after the coronavirus. I constantly want to sleep, I have shortness of breath, I get tired literally in 3-4 hours. All this imposes its own problems, since the creation of games is more of a creative process.

The episode is now 80 percent complete. A big event with Margaret is already ready. Together with Lola and Jeri we break into her house, where the player will be given an interesting choice. Most of the events with Mary and Molly are ready.

Mostly I have difficulty in programming. I still haven't found a good programmer and am doing the whole game myself.

I can not name the exact release dates for the new episode. I am sure it will be mid-March, I will not drag out until 20 numbers. If my productivity is the same as it is now, then I can finish on March 8-10. Please understand me.

Covid turned out to be little more than just pneumonia. I knew that depression and apathy came from him. I expected this, but did not think that everything was so serious.

Take care of yourself, I hope we all will soon forget about it as a bad dream.

See you soon!

dikmen90

Oct 4, 2019
Hi guys.

The development of the game was a little delayed due to side effects after the coronavirus. I constantly want to sleep, I have shortness of breath, I get tired literally in 3-4 hours. All this imposes its own problems, since the creation of games is more of a creative process.

The episode is now 80 percent complete. A big event with Margaret is already ready. Together with Lola and Jeri we break into her house, where the player will be given an interesting choice. Most of the events with Mary and Molly are ready.

Mostly I have difficulty in programming. I still haven't found a good programmer and am doing the whole game myself.

I can not name the exact release dates for the new episode. I am sure it will be mid-March, I will not drag out until 20 numbers. If my productivity is the same as it is now, then I can finish on March 8-10. Please understand me.

Covid turned out to be little more than just pneumonia. I knew that depression and apathy came from him. I expected this, but did not think that everything was so serious.

Take care of yourself, I hope we all will soon forget about it as a bad dream.

See you soon!

Health first! We can wait. I hope everything goes well as before. We're still here and still right behind you, buddy!

Roka

Jul 2, 2017
Great geat, I would have to put it up with Dreams of Desire considering the qualiity(character looks, interface).
The best thing is the music and actualy naming the songs well done now I dont have to look it up for hours.

Hope that thhe developer get healthy again. All the best.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Health first! We can wait. I hope everything goes well as before. We're still here and still right behind you, buddy!
Health my ass, he did not work for years when he was healthy and he will never will. Some believe he got covid after prison , accident, riots , revolution , wars... others dont believe a word he says but it dont really matter when you are aorrta you never do what you promise anyway you just keep milking and chilling.

Reactions: kaka123 and parqueo

kaka123

Jul 22, 2017
Health my ass, he did not work for years when he was healthy and he will never will. Some believe he got covid after prison , accident, riots , revolution , wars... others dont believe a word he says but it dont really matter when you are aorrta you never do what you promise anyway you just keep milking and chilling.
Dont Belive Aorrta a single bit, He is an absolute Lair and a super Milker.

Reactions: Kermit79

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Last month Aorrta say there will be no delay this time and some people believe his words. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes