3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Yes, I have criticize Aorrta before.
Yes, Aorrta has lied in the past.
Yes, Aorrta is not a trustworthy person.
Yes, he abandoned his last project.
Yes, his missed his deadlines several time in the past.
Yes, he even released fake update for money. But...
If he really has Covid then remember Covid is not a joke. It killed more people than wars.
So just believe or assume or trust his explanation for another goddamn time. And make Bogdan S. ask questions to Aorrta.
Some reasonable questions like "Who will replace Aorrta's work now.?" or "Did Aorrta ever planned for substitute?". "He has a team after all, right?"

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Yes, I have criticize Aorrta before.
Yes, Aorrta has lied in the past.
Yes, Aorrta is not a trustworthy person.
Yes, he abandoned his last project.
Yes, his missed his deadlines several time in the past.
Yes, he even released fake update for money. But...
If he really has Covid then remember Covid is not a joke. It killed more people than wars.
So just believe or assume or trust his explanation for another goddamn time. And make Bogdan S. ask questions to Aorrta.
Some reasonable questions like "Who will replace Aorrta's work now.?" or "Did Aorrta ever planned for substitute?". "He has a team after all, right?"
Me and Aorrta makes a team. Only 2 of us.
I will try to reach him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mike3301

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ScriptError: could not find label 'sse2_intro_01_sleep_mom_05'.
this is fixed since 1 january.It was a mistake in the incest patch.Redownload the incest patch and load an older savegame before that scene.Maybe it helps too when you use the rollback function.Rollback where you can free roaming and enter the room again.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
aorrta maybe missing all his deadlines but at least he delivers something once in a while, and taking in mind he doesnt have that much support on patreon i see no reason for freeloaders to be mad about him. though kinda sad state of events that he needs to prove that he is not lying about his medical condition
edit: fuck me, he has got almost 500 patrons, well he might want to actually deliver something for them
Thats a blatent lie, he used to have allot of support but he lost credibility when he wasnt supplying any update in very long time after this part his support has dropped allot. And hasn't been the same ever since.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Cmon Aorrta. Why you lyings us bro we know each other already hahahah :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I hope ur health being better(!)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I have never doubted in his successful struggle to the COVID-19. But If his team is able to complete the secret reloaded is difficult to say, because we have seen too much delays.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Said he's on antibiotics for a VIRUS (Covid-19)

Ok then...
Mate, last year I survived COVID in the state hospital named after filatov MD. there was nothing preventing working with pc. You have to believe me. Aorrta is very sophisticated in blaming someone or something on the lack of promised updates. Here he is the best one.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Mate, last year I survived COVID in the state hospital named after filatov MD. there was nothing preventing working with pc. You have to believe me. Aorrta is very sophisticated in blaming someone or something on the lack of promised updates. Here he is the best one.
You have missed the irony. Antibiotics are being prescribed when patient has bacterial infection. Against viruses they are useless at best, if not harmful.

Last edited:

Penis1337

Mar 23, 2020
Great game, albeit short(for now, hopefully), but the story doesn't really make sense.

Anyway, it's still a game so I won't give myself a headache by thinking logically :cool:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Anyone who lies about having COVID-19 and acts as if it is being treated with antibiotics? Should be shot in the head, imho. A) It's the worst lie I've read in a long time. B) Said person is clearly too stupid to be kept alive in the first place.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
The only thing that surprises me is that he didn't use Covid as an excuse sooner

But if it's real, good luck and I hope he gets well soon

Welp, let me check this one real quick.

1. He wanted to end the tyrany in Ukraine (he lives in UK from what I've read).

After that (we don't know if he managed to remove the president and stop the tyrany)

2. He said he's gonna find the solution to move his parents from Ukraine.

Can't do that if you have COVID right, RIGHT?!

And the latest one

3. Has COVID, gonna cure it with antibiotics (my mother is a doctor, she would probably laugh her ass off if I told her this).

But hey, it's Aorrta, this dude has some crazy stories.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Welp, let me check this one real quick.

1. He wanted to end the tyrany in Ukraine (he lives in UK from what I've read).

After that (we don't know if he managed to remove the president and stop the tyrany)

2. He said he's gonna find the solution to move his parents from Ukraine.

Can't do that if you have COVID right, RIGHT?!

And the latest one

3. Has COVID, gonna cure it with antibiotics (my mother is a doctor, she would probably laugh her ass off if I told her this).

But hey, it's Aorrta, this dude has some crazy stories.
Ukrain or Belarus ?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes