3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Ska#

May 3, 2020
i hope you guys give us a lot more content in the upcoming updates
and a lot of mary time :):giggle: thanks

sharpie69

Jun 25, 2018
Bogdan S. I would hope this isn't the first time hearing this but seriously props to the UI/transitions/logo design. The overall appearance of this without the storyline content is incredible. Actual quality.

Reactions: Ska#

Ska#

May 3, 2020
Bogdan S. I would hope this isn't the first time hearing this but seriously props to the UI/transitions/logo design. The overall appearance of this without the storyline content is incredible. Actual quality.
just plz mace the storyline content hevy not just a bonsh of renders

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
Hello everyone!

Small update!

We are requesting you feedback and we need suggestions!

I am working on the script and it is almost ready to send it to the proofreaders.

I do have some questions.
What would you love to see in the next update (the update after this update) ?

Also, how was the "english" in the Christmas edition ? Is there any feedback to have?

What else do you want to see?

Thank you :) With love from Aorrta team!
More Mary, please.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Hello everyone!

Small update!

I am working on the script and it is almost ready to send it to the proofreaders.

Also, how was the "english" in the Christmas edition ? Is there any feedback to have?

More Mary, but to be honest I really think considering how the updates have been in recent times there should be a proper plan for development without asking the community for ideas. Cool that you're asking, but doesn't instill confidence that there's an actual, actionable goal.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Bogdan S.
Hello Friend Bogdan, do your best friend to press friend Aorrta to see action with mom, it would be something incredible and a good Valentine's gift :love::p:sneaky:
View attachment 995286
We will see about it!

Thank you! We are trying our best!

just plz mace the storyline content hevy not just a bonsh of renders
Ok!

More Mary, please.
We will see!

More Mary, but to be honest I really think considering how the updates have been in recent times there should be a proper plan for development without asking the community for ideas. Cool that you're asking, but doesn't instill confidence that there's an actual, actionable goal.
We are trying our best!

Thank you everyone!! With Love from Aorrta team!

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Hello everyone!

Small update!

The problem I ran into with the Christmas version was that AVG (anti-virus software) identified it as a threat when I tried to play it, and quarantined it.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Oh thanks God, this thread is alive!
10 days to go to the update!
:D

The problem I ran into with the Christmas version was that AVG (anti-virus software) identified it as a threat when I tried to play it, and quarantined it.
it's a false positive.

Also sadly, i have some announcement to make.
The game will probably get delayed a bit! Aorrta isnt feeling well, he has high temperature and did a covid test to see if he has it;
But again his body temp fluctuates to much at this time, from 37 to 39.6 to 38 and so on.
I know all of us are horny and want to play the game. But again, you know how it is when you have health problems.

He didnt told me if the game will be delayed at all or so, but i am just telling you guys in advance just to know.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes