3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:
The Secret: Reloaded [v0.4.3a Christmas edition]+[Incest PATCH]
(Incest patch included only for main Story, not for Christmas edition)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join with my for more ;)
Thanks for the Android patched version but the link is down please update

Reactions: luisar018

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I really don't understand. You earning a really great money, you always have a chance to make your earn bigger maybe 5 times more and people giving their respect and really good thoughts on you but you are just saying lies. If I had a chance to make a create game as like him, I can do it for people and I earn money even I didn't ask for it.

This story still has the best one I've ever seen here. Look, BADIK is gave an update couple of ages later but people are still exciting. You guys just spend your time and earn money, that's it.

I am 99% sure if you just focus creating games, you guys will earn much than your real life jobs.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
This story still has the best one I've ever seen here. Look, BADIK is gave an update couple of ages later but people are still exciting. You guys just spend your time and earn money, that's it.
I don't know whether if this Dev got burned out that's why he gave a shit ton of excuses, but what you said made sense. Imagine starting a gofundme and running away with the money, that's exactly how it looks like now, but just people giving more money even though they already know he's gone.

I just don't get how the Dev can't even spend 1 minute to comminucate with his patrons or that guy who has been posting on his behalf, when he can spend ages to come up with excuses.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes