3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If only he was more disciplined and serious in his work, Aortta would make tons of money and be one of the wealthiest Devs on Patreon/F95....But, no, Dude chose to not bet on transparency and honesty. 4 years, man, 4 years he's on F95 and that shitty attitude didn't change in the slightest.

He's sitting on a gold mine, but lack of seriousness and endless excuses will kill this game one day. Update is coming in a few days ? LOL. Who believed this ? hahaha

Just enjoy the game when it comes out and move on as soon as you're done. Don't expect anything else and mark my words. This game will never meet it's end. It got a remake 2 or 3 times if I'm not mistaken. Why do you think this version will be different ? Nothing changed. The change must come from the Dev himself, from inside.

Sentimental

Jan 23, 2019
Im stuck "Also you have 3 girlsin chat. Mary can show you her breast in the bathroom, and her ass during the sleep" but she dont show me breast in the bathroom.... what can i do??

Reactions: luisar018

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Hey y'all, what's the difference between this and the Original ver (story, gameplay, renders, character,..)? Should I try the Original ver 1st or just jump straight into the Reloaded one?

DR99

May 2, 2018
If I couldn't fulfill my promises on time, for many and many times, I would sell my project to someone with the capability and professionalism to finish it. This a game has a lot of potential, if the developer doesn't take it seriously I bet that there are people, even on this blog/site, willing to take charge of this beautiful work.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes