3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
Apr 21, 2019
Maxmaxov1111 you are right this guy makes excuses all the time if he is not able to keep his commitments they should quite simply stop making games instead of taking his community for idiot

Reactions: Maxmaxov1111

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Do you have any information about the update?
No, I am sorry!
I have no idea what excuse he will have next!

Get the hell out of here you liar.
LOL!

It's usually abnormal for a creation this beautiful to just go silent, maybe the devs are having some issues ? Crisis even ?
Not sure!

Yeah, milking and lying crisis, maybe.
Hhahaha!

Bogdan has been saying for a while that the dev hasnt been communicating with him. he isn't lying. i am in the discord. no one except Aorrta knows what is going on.
Usually we do via DM's, but for some time he went dark again.
I guess I will just have to phone call him again LOL

---

But yeah, guys, i am tired too; To get ghosted. Not sure what I can do more than trying to respond to ya all.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The most annoying part of the story is recogniton of self disability to do something respecting the situation. The only thing we are able to do is forfeiting from donations. The poupers lide Aorrta and Bogdan have nothing to lose.

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo
Sep 24, 2020
yes, many people had fallen into his trap because of this thread! they dont read the posts, only the main posting and start supporting him on patreon. and because of that, the "milking" goes on and on and on....
What's happening ? Did the devs actually quit on the game but is still receiving donations ?

Reactions: GottaRun
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes