3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
yeah, search footjob under the tag bar on the latest updates page
Hmm, I really like the renders I've seen in the preview, but I'm not sucking on somebody's foot fungus. Tough choice. I'll wait and see the reviews on the next release.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Stop complaining about the game in a pirate site. It's ridiculous.
Then tell Aortta that he shouldn't have started promoting his game here in the first place. Cause, yeah, I was here the day the game came here in 2017, and I was also here when Aortta used to reply to everyone and sell us dreams. What do you expect from a pirate site, man ? Ever heard of " you reap what you sow " ? Why don't other devs gets bashed like him ?

In the end, I would like to know what's your definition of a forum ? I thought it was a place where ppl could express their opinion, or am I wrong?

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Then tell Aortta that he shouldn't have started promoting his game here in the first place. Cause, yeah, I was here the day the game came here in 2017, and I was also here when Aortta used to reply to everyone and sell us dreams. What do you expect from a pirate site, man ? Ever heard of " you reap what you sow " ? Why don't other devs gets bashed like him ?

In the end, I would like to know what's your definition of a forum ? I thought it was a place where ppl could express their opinion, or am I wrong?

I don’t think you need to expect so much from someone who has been disappointed more than once.
I like this game, but not expecting and getting an update after that is twice as much fun :)

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Ska#

May 3, 2020
he did say { Data is updated every week. } on his website :cautious: so why don't we just wait another day and see:rolleyes: that doesn't mean i believe him:):)

mp7

Aug 23, 2020
My oppinion
All here in this forum if are patrons to aorrta must report his page and unplenge him
Because he saying lies all the time just to take money
He not speak with his patrons not giving updates
But every month he takes the money for what

Reactions: luisar018

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
My oppinion
All here in this forum if are patrons to aorrta must report his page and unplenge him
Because he saying lies all the time just to take money
He not speak with his patrons not giving updates
But every month he takes the money for what
I'm not sure where you are forming that opinion. I'm not one of his Patrons, but a quick look at his shows a post from the end of February titled " " and one from the end of March titled " ", so he's communicating with his patrons. Now maybe those communications are just before the patrons are charged to keep them on board, but as I am not a patron I don't know what those posts contain, or what responses they've gotten to gauge how happy his patrons are.

patas7

Mar 20, 2021
I'm not sure where you are forming that opinion. I'm not one of his Patrons, but a quick look at his shows a post from the end of February titled " " and one from the end of March titled " ", so he's communicating with his patrons. Now maybe those communications are just before the patrons are charged to keep them on board, but as I am not a patron I don't know what those posts contain, or what responses they've gotten to gauge how happy his patrons are.
is obvious what he is doing my friend look the game proccess from 2017 i think he abandoned and from others i see he does that and then
after he came i mean on 2020 and do the same things so
is very obvious what he is doing say lies to keep patrons and after take the money and laughs of them
i was his patron and because i say the truth he banned me
if he have sooooo many problems and dont give updates why he dont pause the money transfers on his page untill slolve them and come back then.
but noooooo easy money is good
thnik of it

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes