3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
is obvious what he is doing my friend look the game proccess from 2017 i think he abandoned and from others i see he does that and then
after he came i mean on 2020 and do the same things so
is very obvious what he is doing say lies to keep patrons and after take the money and laughs of them
i was his patron and because i say the truth he banned me
if he have sooooo many problems and dont give updates why he dont pause the money transfers on his page untill slolve them and come back then.
but noooooo easy money is good
thnik of it
The only thing you are able to perform is to stop donationg Aorrta. Certeinly he will abandon the SR after finding soe employment. Despite of above-mentioned things I still wonder how could he produce exitent piece of the game.

Reactions: luisar018

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
is obvious what he is doing my friend look the game proccess from 2017 i think he abandoned and from others i see he does that and then
after he came i mean on 2020 and do the same things so
is very obvious what he is doing say lies to keep patrons and after take the money and laughs of them
i was his patron and because i say the truth he banned me
if he have sooooo many problems and dont give updates why he dont pause the money transfers on his page untill slolve them and come back then.
but noooooo easy money is good
thnik of it
I'm not disagreeing with the idea that something's wrong, and I'm not disagreeing with your premise that the developer is milking his patrons.

I'm just pointing out that the premise you put forward in your previous post is obviously disproven by looking at this patreon page.

This post with examples from your own experience is a much stronger argument.

Reactions: luisar018

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Do people, who do not support a developer in any way, have the right to complain about and demand something from him?
I think no, they haven't.
Do they have the right to warn others, who might think about supporting him, that they regard him as a liar and not being trustworthy in any kind, so that they do not waste their money on him?
I think yes, they have.
It's only a question of the right choice of words.;)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Don't complain?
They really don't have brains.
Every creation in the world develops with criticism.
If you don't like it, make your own space.
In the past, famous singer "will.i.am" said this.
I want you to download my song illegally rather than nobody listening to it.
Do you want no one to be interested in your work?
Don't be stupid.

MyDickBig

May 13, 2019
If he can atleast check the grammar of the text before uploading the game its was awfull for the last update...

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
good in the end a lot of blah! but never an update !! the developer does not show anything of his work! I do not understand yet his games are beautiful .domage

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Also complaining could hide that everyone wants to see what the game will show after soooo many time.. There's hype and Aorrta knows that acting accordingly; 401 supporters (low tier is 2 €) aren't few and I suppose he doesn't earn 802 €/month only..Waiting for what that announcement really means (perhaps it's the latest health report, who knows)..

blackrose0111

Feb 17, 2018
I just notice most Aorrta's "updates" in patreon is on the 28th of the month. If I am right, he prolly already finish all of his excuses for this year and already scheduled. xD

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I just notice most Aorrta's "updates" in patreon is on the 28th of the month. If I am right, he prolly already finish all of his excuses for this year and already scheduled. xD
That looks like a wise decision - this way he doesn't even have to leave out February and can claim to have monthly updates... ;)

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes