3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/thumb_tina_kapple_idle_2.png  '>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/thumb_tina_kapple_idle_2.png  '.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/work_comp_day4_evening.rpyc", line 162, in script
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The_Secret_Reloaded 0.4.1
Wed Apr 08 19:09:35 2020

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It really is a nice looking game I hadn't played the previous version so this is new to me very enjoyable so far my only complaint about it so far is the tedious placing items around the house some things are easier than others in that aspect but I still thoroughly enjoyed this.

Reactions: zVoidwalker

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
The answer to the 'furniture puzzle':
Room 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:

Last edited:

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
looks great, hopefully a Milfy City quality of animation in the future, keep up the great work (y)(y):love:

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Logic blackhole : Game portrays the mother to be an astute business woman and is running the business in a responsible manner. Plot tells me she is bringing the son in the help and to learn business and connect with younger customers.

So to me if you had read that spoiler, this is another part of a game laying down rules of its reality about characters and then completely throwing them out the window because stupid plot twists need to occur without the foundation to make them happen.

Now let's clear this up if you want something like that to occur in my below spoiler

Just really annoys me that games say one thing and then go the complete other way to undermine what they set up.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Its seems is a little error, but sometimes when some one talks with Mc apears [username] instead the MC name

VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
Quite a bit of devs coming back to their old projects. I wonder if the virus slowing down regular jobs/causing people to lose their jobs might have something to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Agent Cooper

Alrdygone

Jun 10, 2018
Hey there, i'm also having the error L1qu1d mentionned just after the scene where Lola shows her boobs and argues with drunk Jordan, at the moment where I try to access the section "Girls Profiles" on the computer.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/thumb_tina_kapple_idle_2.png  '>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/work_comp_day4_evening.rpyc", line 162, in script
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\AORRTA THE SECRET RELOADED 0.4.1 ===\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The_Secret_Reloaded 0.4.1
Wed Apr 08 19:09:35 2020

Reactions: driverman

poideryui

Nov 17, 2017
Guys, I'd like to know if the end of the release is day 2 when you wake up and get into a loop of the same day you fuck the 29 old women? or is my game bugged ?
I found the solution, don't talk to Vicky and Shannon when you arrive.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I found the solution, don't talk to Vicky and Shannon when you arrive.

Thank you, I accidentaly didn't talk to them before reading your post and the game progressed, but I thought it just happend by repetition.

So there is a bug there.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes