3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Aortta pls don't abandon this game. We really love your game. I wish this game will continue to update. And now my dream come true! Thank you for bringing back ur game.

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
praise jashin, this game is wonderful truly magnificent. I cannot express how happy I am with the remake and the semi-linear gameplay. Although, If i were to complain I'd say HELP ME FIDN THE FUCKING CORRECT DECORATION SO I DONT HAVE TO HOVER OVER EVERY ONE FUCK FUCK BLOODy

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Did Aorrta happen to mention how often he's going to release the updates? on his Patreon?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
well i have my doubts about the game if it is exactly like the last try then it can only become garbage again the beginning in the plane was just great and then it went off quickly the story became totally stupid the mother made herself whore and lets the driver fuck first all girls in the office let everyone fuck and the mc?

yes to that says his own muttwer fuck off watch how you get to work because she wants to be climbed by the driver in the office the mc can be treated as a boss like a complete idiot and failure and accepts commands from his lazy i believe it guy who also

does what he wants and ignores the instructions from the mc and so on. I am also afraid it will be and then again a maximum of 2 updates per year

I really hope it won't happen again

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
and that's what i call a great fucking game
Really ? A great game ? So what about the garbage grammar, the fucked up dialog, the wrong actor dialog ? Dose all that make it a "Great Game" too ?

But I'm guessing all the people saying its great and there is nothing wrong with it also comprehend English as good as the creator...

No, it needs massive rework...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
he probably needed the money so he quickly makes a release maybe we will see a new update next year.. :devilish: Btw did Aorrta ever mentioned why he took so long to create this update and why did he made another reloaded version ??

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Maybe on few updates could implement option buttons at disposal on a sex scene, just like happens on the first quickie...
Even maybe could introduce other flashbacks about MC/mother relationship and how they meet so close each other..

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Im standing in the hallway...with items from the pantry. How the hell do I "PLACE" them?!

Chesuss

Apr 5, 2020
Really great Game and perfect characters!!!

Just one Question. At the point when i (the son) have to go to office with the taxi i have a loop in the game, starting always the same day over and over again.
Did i miss anything or do i do anything wrong?

Reactions: Ch4os

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
The answer to the 'furniture puzzle':
Room 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:
I appreciate the help with where the furniture goes, but, how do you move it from storage to the rooms. I have clicked every way I know and can't seem to pick up or move. Help please.

AZÁDcharlie

Aug 18, 2019
developer sir/ mam i am stuck on a scene in the game, phone note is showing to "sort out of luggage" in the pantry . i picked up the paintings of the wall after that nothing is happening i tried so much to pick other things to but i was failed. tell me how to solve this problem?? (sorry for my bad english)

i am using windows 10...

Reactions: robser
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes