3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
Aorrta: Hey you know that game I made before that I'm "remaking" now, well I'm going back to unmake the remake and remake the original.....

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
We've a real scam artist here. I'd be not surprised at all if in a few days he delivers the new new remade... and it's just the origiinal abandoned version, without any real new work on it.

Yuuji97

Apr 9, 2018
He's restarting the original family secret. Secret reloaded was a restart of the original game and now he's reimagining the already reimagined to the original family secret. What a troll! View attachment 1245835 View attachment 1245840 :LOL::LOL:
i think you're misunderstanding , to me it looks like an introduction to this game. It's confusing in the title because suddenly its a different name but as you read further you'll realize its the same game since he just reverts back to calling the "new game" the secret reloaded , which is the game we've been waiting for a year.

to be more clear , he's just describing the current project , not a new one. but i might be wrong , please correct me if you think so

Reactions: Edrick23

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
He's restarting the original family secret. Secret reloaded was a restart of the original game and now he's reimagining the already reimagined to the original family secret. What a troll! View attachment 1245835 View attachment 1245840 :LOL::LOL:
From what I read on your screenshot I am pretty sure that is a misunderstanding. I understand his writing in the way, that he is "restarting the original The Family Secret" with this actual "The Family Secret: Reloaded", meaning he just presents "The Family Secret: Reloaded" as the restart of the original "The Family Secret". Any other interpretation just makes no sense to me.
Of course that does not mean that there will anything happen before the year 2525 - if mankind is still alive (had I made this joke before already...? ;)) I mean, it's Aorrta we are talking about... ;)

ZackxxxR

Jul 12, 2020
Yeah. It's a misunderstanding. He's sayig that "The family secret: reload" (the actual game) is the restart of "The family secret" (the old game); it doesn't mean that he wants to continue the original one.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
guys. English isn't his first language. on the top it says The Family Secret: Reloaded. on the bottom left it says The Secret Reloaded: Season 2. Even the first bullet point just calls it The Secret Reloaded.

He just can't get his shit together with the naming. he's still pretending to work on the same game and not rebooting the game a second time.

Reactions: luisar018

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
guys. English isn't his first language. on the top it says The Family Secret: Reloaded. on the bottom left it says The Secret Reloaded: Season 2. Even the first bullet point just calls it The Secret Reloaded.

He just can't get his shit together with the naming. he's still pretending to work on the same game and not rebooting the game a second time.
I see. I must have misunderstood what he meant but he needlessly created confusion. Why did he even mention the words "restarting" and "reimagining" if he's just continuing the game?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes