3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
As I said before, stop sponsoring him, cut your accounts on Patreon, when this scam sees a decrease in sponsors, he will upload the game in the meantime he will continue to milk them.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
As I said before, stop sponsoring him, cut your accounts on Patreon, when this scam sees a decrease in sponsors, he will upload the game in the meantime he will continue to milk them.
Didn't you just say the exact same thing on another thread a few mins ago ? hahaha. Just leave it bro. If some people are so wealthy that they don't know what to do with their cash, it's not our role to say anything. Sooner or later, this comedy will cease in one way or another.

vlrm360

Jul 9, 2020
It appears that at least one of the mini-game tasks is bugged, "Sort Out The Storage". I did complete it; the last room was the kitchen and I did put all items in all three places, ending with the bar-stools. But immediately after I placed the bar-stools, a conversation was triggered with Mom, which may have interrupted..... something.

In any case, in the Notes on the phone it still shows the kitchen is not complete, so the task is not showing "(Completed)", it still shows needing to do the kitchen.

Is this happening for anyone else?
I also had this problem, if you can solve it could you let me know what you did?

Reactions: luisar018

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Yes! spam on other threads because there are people who forgot about their accounts! there is other devs who needs support for hard working with updates and no lying

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Everything about this game looks and smells like a scam just look at the features he put up on his site they are the most popular ones that attract players. Even the naming of the "restarts" feels like a scam. He gave us The Family Secret then The Secret Reloaded and now we have The Family Secret Reloaded.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I really don't get it... Is he so stuck with ideas that he remakes it all the time? I'm sure he would be supported more if he stuck with one released game and let it flow, if the flow is even there...
Dude could be a great dev if he commited enough to it. Or at all.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes