3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
He said this with the video :

Hi guys! Immediately I apologize for the silence, I needed time to finish everything. The episode turned out to be great. I had a lot of problems at the stage of sex scenes, because I wanted to make them more interactive. I think I did it. Now I am waiting for the transfer. As soon as I get it, I will immediately release the episode. Thank you for staying with me. Take care of yourself.
He's trying to keep their patreons. Someone with a minimum of professionalism would wait until they have uploaded the game and simply publish the post.

What I wonder is why it doesn't follow the development. It seems as if Aorta is only the businessman who owns the brand, the patreon and the website. He would have hired a designer/programmer. But this designer/programmer would have abandoned him or something.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
It was the original version of this game, dunno the full story of what happened with it, but I'm sure its along the lines of how hes handling the reloaded version
He had problems with the basic framework of the game and the lack of flexibility it provided for him to create the game he envisioned. too bad he can't find the motivation to create the game he envisioned now that he has the framework rather than daydream about it.

Reactions: luisar018

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
It was the original version of this game, dunno the full story of what happened with it, but I'm sure its along the lines of how hes handling the reloaded version
i feel like i cannot decypher that riddle... so let me rephrase - what version should i play iif i havenot played any. in terms of content amount and gameplay

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
what about xxx content . i started with family secret....and looks like it is pointless as it has none ( excluding intro n whore gig i assume) ...
what about that reload version
the family secret, i haven't really played too much of. The secret reloaded has a few scenes in it, nothing hardcore with the mom, but a few hardcore scenes with other characters. I wanna say like under 10 sex scenes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i need rollbacks as i dont read text and probably choose wrong options sometimes(like date with vickyl)
i could have used unren.bat but with not reloaded version it broke a game.

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
He's trying to keep their patreons. Someone with a minimum of professionalism would wait until they have uploaded the game and simply publish the post.

What I wonder is why it doesn't follow the development. It seems as if Aorta is only the businessman who owns the brand, the patreon and the website. He would have hired a designer/programmer. But this designer/programmer would have abandoned him or something.
I came to the same conlusion lasy year. All his assets include the site and patreon page and are worth of nothing. He have no skills to develope the VN. Someone, hired by Aorrta did develope it in fact. Otherwise we would have seen updates long ago.

Reactions: Dkin and luisar018

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I came to the same conlusion lasy year. All his assets include the site and patreon page and are worth of nothing. He have no skills to develope the VN. Someone, hired by Aorrta did develope it in fact. Otherwise we would have seen updates long ago.
This is the same thing that lead some people to believe that aliens helped with building the pyramids. If you spend too much time thinking about something, wacky ideas will start coming to mind.

No, he's not hiring a "ghost developer", he's just lazy. Patreon rewards laziness so there is no incentive on crunching, which we need so much right now.

I mean he could've been struggling with personal issues, some people attract trouble more so than others, especially during pandemic, shit happens.
But i don't think he's a greedy goblin trying to get away with as much money as he can, the potential is there, he's not breaking a bank right now but he could if he applied a little bit of discipline to his work.

So far he always delivered, just a "tiny bit" too late.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
so the last time I took the liberty of saying that this game was abandoned and that by taking money, nothing more would happen so no update !!!
I was told not to say things like that but just for the record I was right they take money but do nothing it was not normal to let a developer do that! (just my opinion) I was told I was wrong but apparently I am right !!!!!! ashamed !!!!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Aorrta
:illuminati:
Hard to believe in a developer of this style, he knows how to make games, he knows how to redefine himself, he knows how to assemble good stories, but it is very doubtful to place faith in his games.
A game has already been abandoned (The Family Secret [Ep. 2 v0.1.2.2p] [Aorrta])
And this one is now since December with no update release to say what else.:coffee:

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes