3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Schneider21

Jul 13, 2017
Never ever! Back up your claims next time.

thumbs up, i tried to make him more disciplined and serious about his work but he just... didnt want too. He is comfy of what he is doing sadly. I wish we could have continued the game with serious people, but nothing i can do!

Never ever! Back up your claims next time.

I am just a guy who got really close to Aorrta and he did let me manage this patreon and discord and other stuff.

I dont understand him either. He can earn 10x time more.

Not sure what happened to him.

He ignores his emails when it's about to pay the host.

You say that you got close to him. You also say that he gave you certain rights to control the forum, discord, etc. So you're on a team with him, am I right?

Then please tell me, why you, since you have the rights to manage the forum, get in touch like this about once every six months?
Why can't you answer one little question "Is there even an update?". Or at least just give an answer, like: "Aorta doesn't care about you, he wants to purely make money off you without doing anything. You can not wait for the game, it will not happen. Or you unsubscribe here only to not put a tag "Abandoned"?

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
You say that you got close to him. You also say that he gave you certain rights to control the forum, discord, etc. So you're on a team with him, am I right?

Then please tell me, why you, since you have the rights to manage the forum, get in touch like this about once every six months?
Why can't you answer one little question "Is there even an update?". Or at least just give an answer, like: "Aorta doesn't care about you, he wants to purely make money off you without doing anything. You can not wait for the game, it will not happen. Or you unsubscribe here only to not put a tag "Abandoned"?
Because i have a life too? And i try to come here often enough to update you all

Is there even an update? - ofc there is he was working on it, but then he just disappeared on me too

Schneider21

Jul 13, 2017
Because i have a life too? And i try to come here often enough to update you all

Is there even an update? - ofc there is he was working on it, but then he just disappeared on me too
My posts probably seemed accusatory of you. I apologize. I just wanted a little more clarity about progression and the Aorta in particular. But we're glad you answered certain questions. Thanks!:)

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Bogdan S.
Do you have any news about the development of the game? Are you still in regular contact with Aoorta?
No, we are no longer in contact for 2 or 3 months.

I understand Man
it's not Obligatory for you to come here everyday and reply to every single msg

Let's Hope nothing Serious Happened to him
I hope so too.

My posts probably seemed accusatory of you. I apologize. I just wanted a little more clarity about progression and the Aorta in particular. But we're glad you answered certain questions. Thanks!:)
No problem.

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
He said this with the video :

Hi guys! Immediately I apologize for the silence, I needed time to finish everything. The episode turned out to be great. I had a lot of problems at the stage of sex scenes, because I wanted to make them more interactive. I think I did it. Now I am waiting for the transfer. As soon as I get it, I will immediately release the episode. Thank you for staying with me. Take care of yourself.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Hi guys! Immediately I apologize for the silence, I needed time to finish everything. The episode turned out to be great. I had a lot of problems at the stage of sex scenes, because I wanted to make them more interactive. I think I did it. Now I am waiting for the transfer. As soon as I get it, I will immediately release the episode. Thank you for staying with me. Take care of yourself.
WetTransfer? LMAO

sekol35710

Oct 25, 2020

That means today? :)

Reactions: luisar018
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes