3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
Dec 30, 2020
No he is only fucking his patrons it seems.
class pakhozhe mother trakhatsa savsemi as tolka comes morning and son gavarit in pisme under pridlogam that idot on konfirenchiyu and itself trakhaetsa with chauffeurs and other .. what a whore .. sutinor herself is a bitch, but she doesn't want to give her son a push .. here is atstoy.. so he won't fuck her, will he? ah tagda this game me bolshe not intiresno

Reactions: luisar018

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
The game is not dead...The GameDev is working on and to this links you can see the development progress:
Last update 29 March 2021 on Patron page:
and NEW screenshot on official website, scroll down to see new images:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I know both these Devs are untrustable.

But whom among these Devs are somewhat better than the other one?

Aortta or ICSTOR

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
I know both these Devs are untrustable.

But whom among these Devs are somewhat better than the other one?

Aortta or ICSTOR
Of course ICSTOR is better. He made a lot of good games and was a serious dev in his early days, so we can't really compare him to aorrta the drama queen milking machine. The question should be who is better? aorrta or gumdrop and i think you know the answear :)

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
and I think Bogdan and Aorrta are one and the same person
Never ever! Back up your claims next time.

If only he was more disciplined and serious in his work, Aortta would make tons of money and be one of the wealthiest Devs on Patreon/F95....But, no, Dude chose to not bet on transparency and honesty. 4 years, man, 4 years he's on F95 and that shitty attitude didn't change in the slightest.

He's sitting on a gold mine, but lack of seriousness and endless excuses will kill this game one day. Update is coming in a few days ? LOL. Who believed this ? hahaha

Just enjoy the game when it comes out and move on as soon as you're done. Don't expect anything else and mark my words. This game will never meet it's end. It got a remake 2 or 3 times if I'm not mistaken. Why do you think this version will be different ? Nothing changed. The change must come from the Dev himself, from inside.
thumbs up, i tried to make him more disciplined and serious about his work but he just... didnt want too. He is comfy of what he is doing sadly. I wish we could have continued the game with serious people, but nothing i can do!

Guys, don't trust Bogdan or Aorrta. Because they are same person.

Who are you?

Bearing in mind none but the most naive of people believe you're here to comfort people - even if you were this is an atrocious attempt.

So, who are you? Really? Why are you posting here with supposed information that's entirely unverifiable?
I am just a guy who got really close to Aorrta and he did let me manage this patreon and discord and other stuff.

I really don't understand. You earning a really great money, you always have a chance to make your earn bigger maybe 5 times more and people giving their respect and really good thoughts on you but you are just saying lies. If I had a chance to make a create game as like him, I can do it for people and I earn money even I didn't ask for it.

This story still has the best one I've ever seen here. Look, BADIK is gave an update couple of ages later but people are still exciting. You guys just spend your time and earn money, that's it.

I am 99% sure if you just focus creating games, you guys will earn much than your real life jobs.
I dont understand him either. He can earn 10x time more.

I don't know whether if this Dev got burned out that's why he gave a shit ton of excuses, but what you said made sense. Imagine starting a gofundme and running away with the money, that's exactly how it looks like now, but just people giving more money even though they already know he's gone.

I just don't get how the Dev can't even spend 1 minute to comminucate with his patrons or that guy who has been posting on his behalf, when he can spend ages to come up with excuses.
Not sure what happened to him.

Likely he never checked to see if his hosting provider allowed adult content

Unlike Aorrta, CD Project completed many good games and has credibility. Also, Cyberpunk is being patched without a monthly fee and it's getting better
He ignores his emails when it's about to pay the host.

Harposord

Aug 9, 2017

thumbs up, i tried to make him more disciplined and serious about his work but he just... didnt want too. He is comfy of what he is doing sadly. I wish we could have continued the game with serious people, but nothing i can do!

I am just a guy who got really close to Aorrta and he did let me manage this patreon and discord and other stuff.

I dont understand him either. He can earn 10x time more.

Not sure what happened to him.

He ignores his emails when it's about to pay the host.
So , no possibility except he's '' wake-up himself '' for a new episode of TFS ?

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes