3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

Hi guys! Immediately I apologize for the silence, I needed time to finish everything. The episode turned out to be great. I had a lot of problems at the stage of sex scenes, because I wanted to make them more interactive. I think I did it. Now I am waiting for the transfer. As soon as I get it, I will immediately release the episode. Thank you for staying with me. Take care of yourself.

Now another century, another invasion surely of wakanda and everything is the fault of the United States

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
This game was supposed to be a great work of art, but it seems that the artist has abdicated the responsibility of making it, they are excuses after excuses, they never keep the dates they promise, nor even become communicative in what they are doing.

I learned a lot over the years about the best software development practices and delivering value all the time is one of them, and the value to be delivered by the people who finance a project like this are at least status messages, so that people understand what's going on and continue to invest your hard-earned money that you earn daily by responding to the things you do.

I've spent the last 5 months supporting this project because the story, the care with the game polish, and everything else was really fantastic, the kind where you look forward to seeing what happens. but I decided to cancel this month, because once again he went 2 months without saying hello, I believe this is a tremendous lack of respect.

And I honestly don't recommend waiting for that version to be released recently.

But I learned a lot of lessons from this guy, what not to do when I launch the first version of my game, and have supporters with me, a really big lesson.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yet another ˝The update is almost complete, i will release it as soon as this or that happens...˝. He needed time to finish everything lol. Sure mate, it took you so long that only if you release the whole completed game in the next couple of days people will take you seriously.

Otherwise fuck off you and your fake, ¨it is almost complete˝, or ˝it will be released soon˝, or ˝ i will release it as soon as i fix this or that˝.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Everything is a lie Aorrta makes a video believing himself the Director Christopher Nolan and gives us hope and then laughs in our faces that he cannot because a meteorite fell and some little green men came out of it to last another 6 months

Reactions: luisar018
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes