3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
I remember playing something where AORRTA "advertising" between scenes was so infuriating and annoying to me I deleted this shit instantly... Was it this game? :cautious: If it was, THANK THE IMAGINARY ALMIGHTY ENTITY aka GOD, that it is abandoned!

EDIT: I totally would say that!

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Френсис
The only way for mc to fuck Mary is for a developer fan to make a fan version since Aorrta is not going to do it because he is a liar who only says cheap excuses all the time

Reactions: luisar018

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
But AORRTA is in development of "The Secred Reloaded : Season 2 - 0.4.4b" so maybe there is the content we want?
Did someone have some info's from his Patreon Site about the Release Date, or his announcment form March?

Greets .. Sunset ..

Reactions: luisar018

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Sunset79
Friend I see that you are here since 2018 do not take it the wrong way what I am going to tell you Aorrta is a liar, he went up on the official page that he only lacked 10% and he already gave us the game but he always lies in order to be able to milk to the fools a clear example was an advertisement last year.
I never met the established dates

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
@parqueo
I'm not aktive following Aorrta, but you mean that he dont hold the promised timeline?
That is a thing that many of these XXX Developers at patreon do. There are always the same reasons.

Mental health, illness, problems with the real-world job, designer quit, hardware failed, mental block,
run in a unexpected problem with the source code .. you name it.

zack .. oh wow .. 1 year no update but from time to time some "news" (ICSTOR, Milfarion .. etc).

Always the same ..

.. greets .. Sunset ..

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes