3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
not to give false hope, but I could see Aorrta being a cheeky bastard and releasing at the last second of July 6th in the last time zone. In other words California's time zone, but to be fair, I don't expect him to release anything at all

Reactions: luisar018

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
not to give false hope, but I could see Aorrta being a cheeky bastard and releasing at the last second of July 6th in the last time zone. In other words California's time zone, but to be fair, I don't expect him to release anything at all
If you follow that logic, he still has many hours.

Reactions: luisar018
Jun 28, 2020
As expected : no update today
the fake release has already been used, so it would be smart to release something in his position.
He'll do the same thing he did during the run up to the last update. Post a bunch of release dates to rake in patrons from f95 (likely the same people who obsessively whine about 'he will never release anything at all!' and post the same jokes multiple times) then release a moderate-sized update several weeks/a few months later, giving excuses for delays along the way. He clearly does work on the game, but it's enough for 1-2 updates/year. His marketing+business strategy is making patrons believe they can coom to monthly updates instead of the bi- or once- yearly updates that are the reality. Same for a lot of other devs, and it's evidently working out fairly well for many of them so far.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Aoorta is expected to write some excuses blaming political evironment, his mental health and the torrid death of the neighbours cat slaughted by Lukashenko cops during the riots. The only reason of undate absence is Aorrta lacking of skills and teland in developing VNs. Nothing personal, just a bussines.

Reactions: MalEl and luisar018
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes