3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
There is a game with similar reneder quality to this one, a bit better
It was also kinda a scam because it also gets updated once a year, but that one was actually good as opposed to this heap of trash
Could anyone try to tell me the name? The plot was something about the protagonists mother leaving him mentally fucked up, his sister visiting, there was a girl with small bird(?) tattoos and also a black girl with a very fit body that was one of the neighbors of the MC

Reactions: luisar018

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
There is a game with similar reneder quality to this one, a bit better
It was also kinda a scam because it also gets updated once a year, but that one was actually good as opposed to this heap of trash
Could anyone try to tell me the name? The plot was something about the protagonists mother leaving him mentally fucked up, his sister visiting, there was a girl with small bird(?) tattoos and also a black girl with a very fit body that was one of the neighbors of the MC
Come inside

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
He is good at making games.
But he's lazy, he's a liar, he only tells his own story.
I don't believe he's gonna complete the game.
It's just funny how people react here.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019

Being you I shoul not be so certain regarding his skills in development. Otherwise he would have completed the first game 2 years ago. He has good experise how it works and have some friens]colllegues who did the work. he is not able to do it himself. Nevertherless the number of partons is 423.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
The same feeling from Corporate Culture, just about 6-7 months no update and i scare that the dev tryin to scam more money as he can. What a pity, that game is good.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
In fact you are very right, Aorrta is one of the best artists I've seen since I started playing adult VN games. I supported him for a few months myself because I believed a lot and I really liked the way he developed the game.

It's a shame he doesn't keep his promises, and he doesn't even talk to his supporters in disagreement to even give feedback on what's going on.
As I said before, he wouldn't release this version, and he wouldn't release it anytime soon. Just forget about Aorrta, let him decide if he wants to continue this or not.

And stop supporting the project. It is money spent in vain.

Even if he release this version, you don't know when the next one will come; The first game ended at exactly the same point as the current one;

Last edited:

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
The other milker master has been tagged with Abandoned and that lit up a fire up his ass - possibly.
Hopefully he'll also slip eventually and get tagged too
For me, this was one of the best marketing strategies in history lol.

The developer sent a message after a long time there in discord, and before being marked as abandoned. I even questioned this, why mark it as abandoned if the developer continued to publish stuff.

And days later, he announced a version. I even believe more in the version of the other game than in this one to be honest, because the other colleague had never announced a version since he disappeared 2 years ago.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
He pulled another scam develop, not surprised, i told everyone at the start that he was going pull a scam again sooner or later, he sees he can fool alot of people in this forum so he keeps coming back.

an advice remove ur patreon cause he will be milking ur money until u guys say "its enough" and it can take make months for you guys to make that decision, if he comes back he will give a random excuse which will be a complete lie.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
He pulled another scam develop, not surprised, i told everyone at the start that he was going pull a scam again sooner or later, he sees he can fool alot of people in this forum so he keeps coming back.

an advice remove ur patreon cause he will be milking ur money until u guys say "its enough" and it can take make months for you guys to make that decision, if he comes back he will give a random excuse which will be a complete lie.
was there any word from him? The last update I see was the one he said he'd release the next version on july 6.
It seems like it'll be hard for him to slip up to tag this as abandoned, he doesn't let it get near 3 months of no news.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
was there any word from him? The last update I see was the one he said he'd release the next version on july 6.
It seems like it'll be hard for him to slip up to tag this as abandoned, he doesn't let it get near 3 months of no news.
no clue i dont follow the game, i just come to check if he was keeping his words, if he until end of this month doesnt say anything forget the game.
For those who are patreon i suggest to remove ur sub at end of the month cause he if doesnt say anything until end of this month he gave up on project again and he will not stop the patreon and he will be milking u guys dry like last time, if he shows up he will give a random excuse or even giving an hardcore excuse (like i went to jail or something).

ahuss

Sep 5, 2018
MOD can you please kindly mark this game as abandoned.

As arota website is down, suspended and he said muitple times he release the game but to no avail.

Almost the last few days of the 3 month deadline he releases a message then resets the deadline, arota is clearly taking advantage of the system. So this game needs to be marked as abandoned so people don't get scammed

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes