3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
Why isnt here an abandoned tag? The game's dead right?
I think its because the dev keeps making false promises at the beginning, end of every month keeping up some sort of faith system within the community. Also, i don't think it would really make a difference. As long as his patreon has subs, he will make money and keep posting

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
I think its because the dev keeps making false promises at the beginning, end of every month keeping up some sort of faith system within the community. Also, i don't think it would really make a difference. As long as his patreon has subs, he will make money and keep posting
Yeah true.

Reactions: luisar018

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Ookay, and what's the story here? Where is he now? When was the last news? Is he doing something right now, or waiting again translation, or sick again?

Reactions: luisar018

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Ookay, and what's the story here? Where is he now? When was the last news? Is he doing something right now, or waiting again translation, or sick again?
He's MIA, but since he delivered his last excuse in the end of June unless he doesn't post until the end of September this won't get tagged as abandoned.
But if he follows his MO, he'll come up with another excuse in the next few days

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah but still doesn't qualify YET for Abandoned. I hate empty promises.
And this is what I was trying to explain. I'm not saying I think promise after promise for no result is OK. I'm just saying the Abandoned label won't get added just b/c the dev isn't keeping their word. There are specific rules on F95 for when that's applied, and this game doesn't meet those requirements yet.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes