3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
a dude who releases wallpapers as updates just to say "hello i'm still alive"
Fun fact when ttll game was released first time, aorrta just got abandoned tag . I remember people saying they get aorrta vibe from ttll game renders and asking him stuff like '' is that you aorrta?''. Guess rendering style is not the only similar thing they have.

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
And he is still gaining patrons... What sort of braindead person do you have to be to see him not releasing anything and then rewarding that behaviour by giving him money? If you truly want to see progress pull your money out! You are just rewarding him for scamming you. Rich kids with access to their parents credit card ruin it for everyone else.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Where is july 6 update?
It was just a typo, and no one reported it to him so far:FacePalm:
Instead of "July" it should be "August", so a new update will come on August 6th, with more than renders and all animated scenes...Just a bit more patience, the update will be here soon.:lepew:
Fun fact when ttll game was released first time aorrta just got abandoned tag . I remember people saying they get aorrta vibe from ttll game renders and asking him stuff like '' is that you aorrta?''. Guess rendering style is not the only similar thing they have.
Yup, and he manages to develop two games at the same time, and to post regular update news, wallpapers and previews.
Shame there is no more dedicated talented devs as this one!

Lttqs

May 4, 2019
It was just a typo, and no one reported it to him so far:FacePalm:
Instead of "July" it should be "August", so a new update will come on August 6th, with more than renders and all animated scenes...Just a bit more patience, the update will be here soon.:lepew:

Yup, and he manages to develop two games at the same time, and to post regular update news, wallpapers and previews.
Shame there is no more dedicated talented devs as this one!
Man, I really want to believe you but I just have this feeling that you are trolling lol

Reactions: luisar018

4KING

Nov 27, 2019
"All Aorrta needs to do, is to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..."
Do you want to know why All Aorrta needs to do, is to do The Right Thing?
Because
. :WeSmart:

Who is Aorrta? :unsure:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If you guys are still whining because Sir Aortta missed his 100th deadline, it unfortunately means you never learned the lesson. I said it multiple times. Let him talk, give dates, teasers or whatever. Just DON'T BELIEVE HIM. Enjoy the updates when they come out and move on. Nothing more, nothing less. And mark my words, This game will never meet it's end. It got more remakes/reboots than Spider-Man himself.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
If you guys are still whining because Sir Aortta missed his 100th deadline, it unfortunately means you never learned the lesson. I said it multiple times. Let him talk, give dates, teasers or whatever. Just DON'T BELIEVE HIM. Enjoy the updates when they come out and move on. Nothing more, nothing less. And mark my words, This game will never meet it's end. It got more remakes/reboots than Spider-Man himself.
Hard to enjoy updates when they don't come out

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hard to enjoy updates when they don't come out
That's why I said " when they come out ", a rare thing. Every person who knows Aortta since the beginning know what I'm talking about. Aortta is Aortta. He'll never change. I don't recall him respecting a single release date, not even once.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Now the big question is "Is he even alive".
he probably once wrote that he was stopped by the border guard of the United States and he would go to jail, but first he will swim across the Atlantic in a buoy, he escaped from Belarus and Lukashenka so everything is possible with him, even that he flew with Bezos into space
:) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Kermit79

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
best graph i see but the developer be like a icstor 1~2 years for a simple update:unsure:
With ~400 new renders, ~40 new animations, after 1-2 years of work, and everyone goes "oh yeah praise the lord"....even if that is 1-2 months of work.

Reactions: Cuss__
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes