3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
Oct 28, 2017
bobbrazil
According to the staff

"It's case by case, but normally when there hasn't been any update in about 6 months, and no clear plans of updates in that time."
So can that "plans of updates" be a fake one only to bypass the rules to not get the abandoned tag. Isn't that a possibility or is these the reality. Cuz its more than 6 month from last update
Thread Updated: 2020-12-30
Release Date: 2020-12-30

Reactions: Wrappa

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s a good game, but the developer is struggling with it.

This is a remake of his own game. I imagine he’s probably losing patrons. Maybe he will do an update and maybe he won’t but right now it’s abandoned by F95 guidelines.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021

This is a remake of his own game. I imagine he’s probably losing patrons. Maybe he will do an update and maybe he won’t but right now it’s abandoned by F95 guidelines.
All he does is rip off patrons, I certainly would not support him.

Reactions: fz

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
the fucked up part is, he was at 500 patrons before the end of the month and then dropped back to like 320 and now they're slowly increasing again. I don't get it

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
this game stinks of Aorrta https://f95zone.to/threads/forbidden-world-v0-2-mx3graphics.59654/
After all, Marion looks like an Aorrta product.
No way that's Aorrta. That team actually did the responsible thing and announced they were quitting. Aorrta would never do that. He has a very long track record of empty promises and long periods of complete radio silence. He'll keep stringing his patrons along indefinitely or until the well completely dries up.

sekol35710

Oct 25, 2020

He is not struggling, he is lying to his patreons face and they seem to be stupid enough to believe his lies... very sad.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
No way that's Aorrta. That team actually did the responsible thing and announced they were quitting. Aorrta would never do that. He has a very long track record of empty promises and long periods of complete radio silence. He'll keep stringing his patrons along indefinitely or until the well completely dries up.
I meant a strikingly similar render of Marion to MILF Render of Aorrta

• Angry

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The only explanation i have for no abandoned tag is that Aorrta is a mod here so he can do what he wants.
I know he is not but that is the only explanation i have.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

You sir have a very low bar but to each their own..

And no, not abandoned as per f95 guidelines since last sign of life (patreon post) was at end of June. 3 months of silence to warrant abandoned tag, cheers

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
You sir have a very low bar but to each their own..

And no, not abandoned as per f95 guidelines since last sign of life (patreon post) was at end of June. 3 months of silence to warrant abandoned tag, cheers
It was abandoned here recently, but by all means indulge yourself and your own petulance. Consider yourself ignored.

Cheers indeed. ;)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It was abandoned here recently, but by all means indulge yourself and your own petulance. Consider yourself ignored.

Cheers indeed. ;)
It has had the abandoned tag 5 or 6 times by now I reckon, since he's gone 3+ months without posting several times. You claimed it was "right now abandoned as per f95 guidelines" which is just plain false, the tag was removed at the end of June..

Personally I'd say it was a stillborn project that never stood a chance, basically the same content slightly revised and regurgitated ovar the last 3-4 years, lost track of the inital release over the years.. But my personal opinion (and yours) don't dictate f95 guidelines.
Cheers

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
I'm not trying to defend or criticize the abandon tag, but what difference would it really make. I'm asking out of genuine curiosity. I know there have been projects where it truly becomes abandoned and nothing ever happens afterwards. I've also seen projects get abandon tags and still end up releasing an update. What i'm trying to say is, will it really make a difference tag or not. The only good it would really do is hopefully convince the few stragglers of patreons on this site to finally let go, but would it really stop Aorrta?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes