3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
oh rly? i remembered first version which marked abandoned on this site :D
I guess they marked it as abandoned after 3 months of the silence. Aorrta shall probably write something within few weeks. Whether we get an update is a matter of a doubt for me. Taking in attention the time he spent he could find a guy who is able to render some pieces of the secret reloaded. Also probably he hasn’t any conscious how to progress the plot and where to move mc regarding setting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and PePeTheCoCk

ulfathree

Aug 3, 2021
How do I install this on Android again? I tried putting the obb folder of the game in the obb folder of my phone and it still crashes on boot.

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
In six months you will have a new new version halved with another forum and 400 new pigeons that will cry genius.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
lol you guys are still here commenting? You guys sure are hopeful. It amazes me to see notifications from this thread.

(Bet this comment gonna be deleted soon. Been a long time but i cannot figure out how to silent a thread notification :D)
(Also makes me think that this thread filters comments so much that is the inside man related to Aorrta or what)

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes