3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a way to disable/bypass all the foot fetish stuff. The renders look amazing but the amount of foot stuff in the plane tells me there is a lot more later on. I really don't think feet are sexy so it's hampering my enjoyment.

Reactions: fz and Kracken36

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game is great, and the dev is hardworking and honest. It deserves much more support with its quality and updates frequency. Not sure why some people post various belittling shit regarding this dev, as he works his ass off to push updates as fast as possible. Cant wait for the next update of this great project!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
The game is great, and the dev is hardworking and honest. It deserves much more support with its quality and updates frequency. Not sure why some people post various belittling shit regarding this dev, as he works his ass off to push updates as fast as possible. Cant wait for the next update of this great project!
:BootyTime:
p.s.
as being perhaps too unrealistic&flattering post...is it in any danger of being deleted, as totally opposite to realistic&belittling post:unsure:
or the rules here are - unrealistic "positive" shit is allowed, contrary to realistic negative shit?
if so, the rules should be clarified accordingly:HideThePain:
you will get great-grandchildren sooner than the update from this developer,
see when was the last update given by him.

Reactions: Nerttu

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
have you read anything from spoilers there?
what do you think is a point of my post from above:HideThePain:
show me that spoiler thing that the developer is still working on the game. Because some time ago, a colleague of the developer communicated that he was caught by the US border guard, and there will be no updates for the next 2 years

• Haha
Reactions: fz

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
always this impatience from someone's here:rolleyes:

halloween is just around the corner and I am absolutely sure that We will be presented with a super duper update :sneaky:
Well, let's say the update will be released in the near future, what will it change? I guess Aorrta knows very well that his reputation can no longer be saved. No one will believe that he will start releasing updates as often as he promised. Aorrta will just collect profit for the next demo version of the project, write several promises so that the most gullible do not leave so quickly and disappear again until the next restart.

Reactions: Nerttu

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i know, i know...what can we do as players?
-the best would be to ignore such dev's and this thread.
-possibly point this out to new players in a separate thread(off topic?).

is just an idea, I don't know if something will change then.
It is worth a try, or not ?!? :unsure:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
When is the next version coming out?

*Only god knows doesn't qualify as an answer, thank you :)

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Will tomorrow be the day we finally see it happening? (the abandoned tag, that is, not the release. That ship sailed long ago)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Will tomorrow be the day we finally see it happening? (the abandoned tag, that is, not the release. That ship sailed long ago)
ScroxDieded, and who will feel better if the "Abandoned" mark appears? The aorta? A forum? Us? We will not get moral satisfaction, and we will not find peace of mind. Personally, I will be sad, since another game will be officially abandoned.

• Angry
Reactions: Kracken36

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
ScroxDieded, and who will feel better if the "Abandoned" mark appears? The aorta? A forum? Us? We will not get moral satisfaction, and we will not find peace of mind. Personally, I will be sad, since another game will be officially abandoned.
I for one will get satisfaction and I know a lot other people too. The game's been abandoned for ages and marking it as such will be means to warn unsuspecting people before they go and support the dev. It could be a good game and the dev's clearly talented. But he's a scammer and milker. And an abandoned tag is what this game deserves.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I for one will get satisfaction and I know a lot other people too. The game's been abandoned for ages and marking it as such will be means to warn unsuspecting people before they go and support the dev. It could be a good game and the dev's clearly talented. But he's a scammer and milker. And an abandoned tag is what this game deserves.
Very corporate and patriotic of him to defend every Russian Devs here. The problem is, the Devs he's defending are all scammers. If they were honest pplz, I would be the first one to shut my mouth, but it's not the case. Kai Andersen lacks objectivity.

• Angry
Reactions: _R_ and ScroxDieded
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes