3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I don't get his patreon supporters. Clearly they send him money for wanting the game to continue, yet sending that money while he is doing nothing is exactly what is keeping the game from moving forward. As long as people keep sending him thousands of dollars every month for doing literally nothing, why would he do anything else?
Fucking rich kids ruin it for everyone. If you've got too much money to know what to do it give it to charity.

smif

Mar 12, 2019
I don't get his patreon supporters. Clearly they send him money for wanting the game to continue, yet sending that money while he is doing nothing is exactly what is keeping the game from moving forward. As long as people keep sending him thousands of dollars every month for doing literally nothing, why would he do anything else?
Fucking rich kids ruin it for everyone. If you've got too much money to know what to do it give it to charity.
I was one of those, because I had hope. I got rid of my patron this month after being fucked around for the last 6.

I was a hopeful who was basically taken advantaged of, but now I know better with him. I will only sub to those who set up their patreon for accepting money for updates or actually have a good track record of updating their work or give out accurate dates.

Oct 28, 2017
He usually updates at the end of the month with some bullshit excuse to keep his patrons subscribed.
View attachment 1297790 View attachment 1297792 View attachment 1297793 View attachment 1297794

These are the last 4 posts from the patreon, the dates are always the last or near last day of the month.
Let's be honest guys it's basically not he's fault that those Patreons of his are brain dead if you, I and the rest who can all see that he's a scammer and now that you even proved that and do nothing(like unsubscribe) so it's the Patreon fault and he is just using them. That's all.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Let's be honest guys it's basically not he's fault that those Patreons of his are brain dead if you, I and the rest who can all see that he's a scammer and now that you even proved that and do nothing(like unsubscribe) so it's the Patreon fault and he is just using them. That's all.
cmon, don't be like that man. Everyone's entitled to spend their money wherever they want to. I'm not one to defend those scammers (ICSTOR, Aorrta, etc) but we shouldn't turn against each other here. This is a community made by guys like us all, that enjoy this kind of content. So even if someone is being scammed we shouldn't curse them and instead try to show them, with evidence, that they're being scammed and wasting their money and that there's a lot of other unsupported projects out there that could use their support.

Oct 28, 2017
cmon, don't be like that man. Everyone's entitled to spend their money wherever they want to. I'm not one to defend those scammers (ICSTOR, Aorrta, etc) but we shouldn't turn against each other here. This is a community made by guys like us all, that enjoy this kind of content. So even if someone is being scammed we shouldn't curse them and instead try to show them, with evidence, that they're being scammed and wasting their money and that there's a lot of other unsupported projects out there that could use their support.
Listen to me it's not about turning against each other or how everyone is entitled to spend their money. It's about listening to the truth, accepting the truth and speaking the truth. And deep down you know I'm telling the truth, don't you all understand it's like putting fuel on fire, it will keep on growing like it always has been. Tell me when the original game started 2017 maybe 2018 right nothing happened, radio silent and then abandoned . And suddenly popped up in 2019 or 20 with the same thing only with reloaded part okay. Progressed a little not much a difference from the 2018 one where I see it and then it's happening again because he knows he will always have 500 Patreon , free money and pass through it or something I'm sorry my english is not that good but I tried to convey my message to my fellow F95zonians and Patreons. some may not like it but it's the truth and always will be.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone know the list of the daz3d assets for Mary Hicks (aka the mom) and the Sherry?

Warning (the images attached are from the first version)

UPDATE: Thanks to @Mr.Vargas I found the assets for each character.
Mary Hicks: Jolina HD for Victoria 7
Sherry: Kyla Genesis 8 / Kyla and pajamas for Genesis 3 Female

PS: You can go check his work at: https://f95zone.to/threads/shale-hill-secrets-v0-1-2-love-joint.78583/

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
MOD can you please kindly mark this game as abandoned.

As arota website is down, suspended and he said muitple times he release the game but to no avail.

Almost the last few days of the 3 month deadline he releases a message then resets the deadline, arota is clearly taking advantage of the system. So this game needs to be marked as abandoned so people don't get scammed
I don't know all deets, but I'm aware scammer type devs exploiting this system at F95. I might be wrong but I guess I've seen smth like if the dev updating patreon and active at discord (or smth like that), then it's not abandoned. He has to went MIA.

I think "Abandoned" status policy should be reconsidered. Because in one or the other way F95 has some influence on devs and games they develop.

smif

Mar 12, 2019
I unsubscribed this month, this is just the residual posts I have available until the month is out. I also reported his patreon for being a scam as well. Hopefully he does end up updating at some point but I will end up getting it from here and not give him a dime (anymore).

I didn't know about his past history, just played the game he has made so far, loved it, and thought he deserved the money. Learned my lesson, gotta do my research before I give developers money.

Last edited:

Howdywithyou

Jun 1, 2020
When I started playing this game I had high hope that it would be quite popular because it had potential, but after the remake the dev didn't make much progress and his releases took longer each update he made and without much content to them. I'm so dissapointed the he can't deliver his promises just because he is lazy, I'm sorry for the game that is never going to get finish it in time the game have been out almost 4 years now if you includes before the remake. It's just sad to see this

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes