3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
LMAO. Writing in a Legendary Thread.

I wouldn't be surprised with another bs post from dev, but this case is the next level shit :KEK:

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Yesterday, September 28, Aorrta published "The Secret: Reloaded - v0.4.5" on his PATREON Can anyone tell what exactly that post says or what does it contain?

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Guys, you can judge me certainly. Yesterday I became his patron and reported him for a porhogrphic content. My commitment is weak but is better than lack of any activity. The suspension of his page is worth of my 2 bucks.
i will follow you brother

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
It's funny to read that people hope for a real update. On the other hand I may be wrong and dev sitting in blood, shit and tears while in Speedy Gonzales mode, working on 50 renders update.

Stop supporting him, guys. There are tonn of other devs, that really deserves the support, because they're working their asses off.
I hate that, obv, Patreon dont give a shit about these situations. People are getting scammed every month but no one cares as long as the money keep going.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's funny to read that people hope for a real update. On the other hand I may be wrong and dev sitting in blood, shit and tears while in Speedy Gonzales mode, working on 50 renders update.

Stop supporting him, guys. There are tonn of other devs, that really deserves the support, because they're working their asses off.
I hate that, obv, Patreon dont give a shit about these situations. People are getting scammed every month but no one cares as long as the money keep going.
Some ppl say that the human brain can process images up to 60,000 times faster than words ...

meme.jpg

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes