3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
They don't refund. They are crappy company, true, but this forum is not the place to complain about them. In fact, this forum hurts patreon, if anything.
I often agree with your posts, but on this one you're Wrong. Totally Wrong. This site is one of the best, IF NOT THE BEST Springboard for any Indie Dev who wishes that his game/creation gets good visibility without spending a penny. The critics are often the results of the unprofessionalism of the Dev. Nothing more.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
totally agree, this site (in my opinion) is a huge free marketing publicity for their game. with this site i now support developers from games i wouldn't find anywhere else. of course some people with use the game just for free but like everywhere some people use stuff without buying it (like streaming music ect).
Most devs release their full free game to the public here after a week themselves if someone hasn’t already done it anyway & that’s full game not this bullshit Patreon only paywall content that will backfire

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
After 4 months, I noticed the september 28th post and I actually just now subscribed again to his patreon thinking it was an official release link ! Then it says '' Download links will be coming soon '' I mean after such a long time with no apologies for the delay or any status update in the meantime, it feels to me like this creator is literally scamming the shit of his remaining subscriber.
Hard To Believe This Scammer Has Any Patrons Left, Seriously Why Would You Continue To Support This Dev, When You Are Not Getting Anything In Return , Except A Bunch Of Bullshit And Lies.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Huntet1997

Jun 5, 2020
There could be a possibility of him just making us wait for the next version because on his website the pictures he has uploaded shows he has done some work on the upcoming version

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I often agree with your posts, but on this one you're Wrong. Totally Wrong. This site is one of the best, IF NOT THE BEST Springboard for any Indie Dev who wishes that his game/creation gets good visibility without spending a penny. The critics are often the results of the unprofessionalism of the Dev. Nothing more.
It's ok to disagree, but I don't think you understood me. I was talking about Patreon being crap. They won't refund people who supported lazy devs.
As for this forum, yes it is good place for marketing, especially for beginners. But in end of day, this is a pirate forum. Which is good, in my book, as it cuts the profit for companies like Patreon.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I am in the back alley? with Vickie, I see one path is me being dom, the other is her being dom, is it just a one time deal, or does it then set things for it to be that way in the future.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Jebus once you get fired the English go to shit on this OMG I can't believe how stupid and shitty this ended up, just yeah take a dumb fat fuck, one-eyed Willma and go rob a place.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
pls tell me people stopped donating to this game and its creator, there's a fine line between Hope and Desperation
Give up. There's no cure for hopelessness. It's the same scenario on various threads here.

• Angry
Reactions: _R_

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kakato, you should be the site administrator to block people like Aorrta and his like
Bad Idea. If I were some kind of Admin here, the site's trafic would drop drastically, as I would be ruthless towards lying Devs and cowards/white knights/spammers creating several accounts to artificially manipulate naive users minds. I would delete without hesitation their games/names/threads/accounts and so on. LOL. So, yeah, bad idea :p

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Bad Idea. If I were some kind of Admin here, the site's trafic would drop drastically, as I would be ruthless towards lying Devs and cowards/white knights/spammers creating several accounts to artificially manipulate naive users minds. I would delete without hesitation their games/names/threads/accounts and so on. LOL. So, yeah, bad idea :p
it would finally get clear here

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Kermit79 and Kakato

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is this going to be abandoned again? I feel like it is going to be abandoned again. It's been over 10 months since an update was done. And it was a Christmas episode that doesn't even go to the main story. I really like the idea of this game. But if it takes a year for each update, they better take longer than 5 minutes to play. More like an hour or two. Just my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes