3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I replayed the content that has been released the other day. Fuck, I really wish Aorrta was being genuine with the game because it has/had amazing potential.
I would be so confident in determining him as the author of the game. Otherwise we could have gained the completed sl long time ago. Obviously he lacks of skills in rendering vn either in writing the vignettes.

Huntet1997

Jun 5, 2020
Guys this must be the biggest update in the f95 history. He has been uploading the game for 2 months. And, yet it's still uploading. I can't wait for another month until the update is finally uploaded.
Looks like we'll have to wait till our next birth

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
11 months without update and no abandoned or on hold tag.
The game need be without any news to be abandoned, on hold the dev need to ask to put. The latest news on patreon was from SEP 28, 2021, so he still "active" :KEK: , the game not having an update don't qualify as abandoned there is some that don't have any update for years and still "active" because the dev still posting stuff on patreon.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Newbie here, I read a bit and learned that theres a scene that was removed. So is there like a patch here somewhere that has the removed scenes?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes