3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I had high hopes for this game when it was first released. After 2 updates i felt the dev got bored or did not know where the story should take the player. So i was happily surprised to see an update, but reading the comments....guessing he still does not have a plan for the story or the game itself. :(

Sep 11, 2018
How does Aorrta make feet in DAZ look so good?? Does anyone know if he uses any specific textures/assets?
If you mean the soles then yes there are at least two products that I know of maybe a third one.

Better shapes also

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Did the incest really get removed? That was the only reason to play the game. Juicy content still behind paywall? Updates take forever and are super small? Damn Dev joined the ranks of the true milkers on Patreon. RIP game. Shame cause the Mum was one fine MILF. :cry:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
sooo ...

a game about feet´s huh :unsure:

just started and all to do has to do with feet´s .....

and even if it´s unlocked here - hiding content behind a paywall - yeah dick move

View attachment 1559085

edit: yeah .. nope ... im out .... weird scripting
(censorship true/false does nothing ; "she´s my Mary.." ; changing it at the init.rpy has no effect )
no quickmenu ; no rollback (sometimes it works , sometimes not )
renders are good - but that´s not making a good game,,,
The fucking audacity of this guy, not only is your mediocre game like Christmas, where it only comes around once a year but then you have the gall to add a paywall to the mix? On top of that the story has changed and there's still minimum content here. Yeah, I'm never supporting him again.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Lets be honest here people we should have known this wasn't going to be a decent game when the first game was abandoned in favour of reloaded version. Remember the original game's last update was July 28th 2018 and the reloaded version was released in April of 2020. Which wouldn't be too bad if the reloaded version had the same content as the original version but it didn't it had less content. So why did anyone honestly think that 18 month later we would have any kind of real progress?

The developer doesn't have any talent for game design, oh they might make great renders but they can't take great renders and make a game because they don't know how. This is why the game is a buggy mess, there has been little to no progress in the story and the dev hasn't taken any measures to fix/improve their skill set. This game is best abandoned by the players as it will do nothing but give disappointment after disappointment in the coming years. Do yourself a favour and move on to other games that actually get regular updates.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Lets be honest here people we should have known this wasn't going to be a decent game when the first game was abandoned in favour of reloaded version. Remember the original game's last update was July 28th 2018 and the reloaded version was released in April of 2020. Which wouldn't be too bad if the reloaded version had the same content as the original version but it didn't it had less content. So why did anyone honestly think that 18 month later we would have any kind of real progress?

The developer doesn't have any talent for game design, oh they might make great renders but they can't take great renders and make a game because they don't know how. This is why the game is a buggy mess, there has been little to no progress in the story and the dev hasn't taken any measures to fix/improve their skill set. This game is best abandoned by the players as it will do nothing but give disappointment after disappointment in the coming years. Do yourself a favour and move on to other games that actually get regular updates.
Of this is true, but still no one likes liars and scam artist so these responses are deserving. Yes, the guy can make stunning renders but that’s probably the only good thing he’s got going for him.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes