3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The fucking audacity of this guy, not only is your mediocre game like Christmas, where it only comes around once a year but then you have the gall to add a paywall to the mix? On top of that the story has changed and there's still minimum content here. Yeah, I'm never supporting him again.
all else aside...those scenes arnt even locked. they havnt been since like the second update.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I am missing something else or this is the entire content of the update?
I was going through these and it seems that some scenes do not coincide with the thumbnails. One caused a critical error as well. QA is not the strong suit of this dev. (Excluding the renders, they're top notch)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Please dont change Mary ...She is Much more Beatiful Sexy with First then with Makeup ...With Makeup looks diferent :oops:
To aprove check last scene ...Old Mary is Fantastic

Reactions: Hermit76

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
It feels like he is the mod of this page himself most of the comments get deleted and these games don't get abandoned tag dev goes awol for like a year. Well not worth a download.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
When the original game first came out, the renders were remarkable, drawing in people's attention and expectations. With that and some clear intention to appeal to the foot fetishists, they had what they needed to string people along for quite a while. Now that more than 4 years have passed, the same quality of the renders are seen in dozens of other games, and the original game has been abandoned along the way, I wonder what would give the dev the confidence to continue putting out bullshit content in updates.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
why does this game no longer have an inc tag when it has a patch, and what is happenng with this game it has about 1 update a year, this game had huge potential...

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes